Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is it worse than daykilling your own teammate and getting lynched right after?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
What in the fuck was that big man play :swaggyp
I'll be honest, I have some difficulty seeing Big Man try something like that if he has a teammate of Poyser's caliber. What do you think?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There’s so many unknown’s though, they may have a few roles we don’t know about to shorten the game. There had to be a play there.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I have some difficulty seeing Big Man try something like that if he has a teammate of Poyser's caliber. What do you think?
I have some difficulty understanding why he'd make that play anyway, at best it's a 1-1 trade. Surely we're not in mylo or anything.

That said I don't really see poyser flipping scum here but I'm not gonna fight his lynch

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I have some difficulty understanding why he'd make that play anyway, at best it's a 1-1 trade. Surely we're not in mylo or anything.

That said I don't really see poyser flipping scum here but I'm not gonna fight his lynch
I think it's 2/3 of Poyser, Grim, and Chris, and I think Grim actually sussed Chris earlier if I'm not mistaken so yeah, kind of difficult to see how Poyser can be town. I think we should Lynch him. I just feel very WEIRD about the Big Man play.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think it's 2/3 of Poyser, Grim, and Chris, and I think Grim actually sussed Chris earlier if I'm not mistaken so yeah, kind of difficult to see how Poyser can be town. I think we should Lynch him. I just feel very WEIRD about the Big Man play.

I have some slight reservations about Poyser after sleeping on it. I wouldn't say he just gives up as scum, but he was trying really hard to defend himself despite us all just being dead set on lynching him. He put so much effort in to responding to me and I agree that this all seems a bit too easy at this juncture.

I think we should at least give his Tweet thought some credit if he flips town, because he had reasons to make it in that scenario.

I think it could be just be Grim and Chris. There has been a fair amount of distancing going on between those two, especially Grim. He called Chris quiet and sussed him quite early on, but never really pushed on it. Chris has also been wishy washy from my memory. Grim really doesn't seem that excited to me either that we're winning as town, feels feigned. When all that shit was going down with Big Man and he just came in and acted all confused.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think Big Man making that play perhaps lines up more with a Grim/Chris team than Poyser being with him perhaps. Grim seems like he hasn't been as active and Chris is quite inexperienced still.

My thinking is that we won't be able to get the Poyser thought out of our heads if he doesn't flip, so I'm still thinking we need to see his flip.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I really think everyone should claim tomorrow, unless anybody has some objections to that. Then we decide if we're still going ahead with Poyser

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@CraigPelton This is Grim's DAY 3 play. In my perspective he seems too detached to be town. I really think he'd put more effort in if he was winning with us, just seems like he's maybe said this game is over for his team.

We got a Wang, TFW, and Doddsy claim and all look okay to me. :WOW

What the utter fuck is going on.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Grim and Chris on each other:

Chris has agreed with Poyser a lot

I like that town read list from Poyser a lot. I'm not as sold on Blaine and I'd put Tweet up there too. Maybe upgrade Grim from slight too bc I think his back and forth with Evans was t/t too.

I'm good with as Mitch direction tomorrow as well.

Yeah with how many people I've pretty much cleared now I'm not confident on my Grim town read at all

^ Chris' line of thinking here does match mine, I gave Grim a town pass for these things too, but he doesn't have the benefit of being cleared. So it doesn't look as great for him.

Chris has also been pretty oddly silent and I don't like that. :(

Also brought up Chris being on and off.

^ Grim calls Chris 'oddly silent' but he never pushes on his read. He puts out enough that he can say he at least suspected him. This feels like classic distancing to me without going all the way bus. When I was bringing up my points on Christopher and being suspicious of him during Night 2, Grim never quoted me or said something along the lines of "Hey, yeah I had this thought too etc etc." He just talked about other stuff

Another 12 hour night. :done

Blaine has done way more this game in terms of pushes in the early game than in his scum game. That said, he's kinda gone back to doing fuck-all.

I love you, that's why.

Blaine is the double voter right?

:hmm

Occam's razor tells me that Blaine is probably town considering the execute.

^ This strikes me as odd if he has some suspicion on Chris. During these posts I mentioned Chris but he never talks about it. I'm not saying I'm the best at scum hunting but if you're vibing on someone, I feel like you'd add a bit of fuel to the fire. He did this after the TP flip as well. I asked him why he had no thoughts on it and his defence was basically "I can keep things to myself"

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My night 2 post for reference:

I need to get this off my chest before I sleep as it is bothering me, anyone played with Christopher or know his tells?

I was giving him some credit for voting TP but he sheeped so it's not that hard to do. I would say lurking is usually NAI but he's been lurking a ton. I feel like he's been scraping by since TP has been gone and it's bothering the heck out of me

I really think he's possible scum blending in, someone else look at him and tell me I'm not crazy, good night

If you open it up, you can see where Grim responds sometime afterwards but doesn't expand on his Chris read. He hasn't brought it up since calling him silent it looks like.

Ace

Reaction score
Night 3 is over

CraigPelton is dead

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia!

You are The Face of Boe, Earth aligned.

Face_of_Boe_closeup_The_End_of_the_World.jpg

The Face of Boe is a gigantic humanoid head.
He has the ability to communicate telepathically, and usually does this over communicating verbally.
The Face of Boe is one of the oldest creatures in the known universe.

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no additional powers.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4. 11 Left, 6 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.