Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
^ Let's not let Blaine cruise by either.

I don't buy double voter and executioner for scum, but I don't know what Ace considers balanced or would want in his game. The claim doesn't 100% confirm him, but he would be one of the last ones I'd push that isn't confirmed out of POE for me.
Did Blaine claim his character at all or just that he is double voter. I don't remember seeing it if he did.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Did Blaine claim his character at all or just that he is double voter. I don't remember seeing it if he did.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team
claimed my character. Some prime minister chick lemme check my role pm rq

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Why do people have Wang as town btw, do we have a reason besides the mason claim

He asked if Chevy was EV when he came out as Mason too. If I recall,Evans goes by EV in QT’s so i don’t doubt they are masons. Could be town/scum Mason pairing so we can keep that possibility in mind if PoE gets weird

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
k just asking because I haven't read 95% of the thread

Quoted some Wang stuff for your below because I'm a good friend to you and all that tbdean, CP

You need to get some probiotics for that gut then.

Now this little banter back and forth with you and Chloe seems more like Town vs town with some other reasons involved for the moment.

What am I dodging

So you can check multiple people's stuff in one shot? Usually doesn't work that way....did you get a result on me?

^ This is when he was being pressured by TP. It looked like TP was trying to set up some lie detector shit, he remained pretty calm throughout and didn't seem bothered that he was being suspected. It didn't strike mas him interacting with a scum buddy.

Sorry been a shitty couple of days.

From what I have read and haven't finished the night phase read through and all of day 2.

What I picked up.

Initially I felt Grim was playing pretty townish and seemed to have an interest in the game and wasn't as antagonistic as he can be but seemed to come alive during the night.

Chloe who is now dead was everywhere so since dead no need to bring up.

Blaine- had a few posts but from what I have read and all the games I have played with him he is not making crude jokes like always u less he plays different here than elsewhere. Almost felt like what he said day one was fed to him.

I felt Poyser was pushing things and it concerned me at the end of day one but I don't have those same thoughts from what I have read of the night phase.

The fourth wall has felt town to me as he has been trying to figure out the game.

Dodds hasn't said enough for me to get a feel for.

I can't see a scum Mitch coming at someone and then claiming a Vig shot the way he did.

Chris hasn't said enough for me to make a read. I have felt his posts where just there from day one and what I saw during the night phase.

Let me go back and finish reading to see what else I can see.

Again apologies for not being around.

^ His response when I mentioned he'd got more reserved. I wasn't expecting him to go so in depth, felt like town

Mitch as scum wouldn't mention it at all and let the day go with everyone just playing a guessing game. From all the games I have played with him. Mitch tries to be upfront with roles like what he has if he has done something.

Not about the votes to me when I read that whole interaction at that time it was hey I killed Flay when he opened up the thread.

As scum he wouldn't have said that until much later with more votes on him not one.

^ Here he mention some points about Mitch and defends him, he could have just let it ride along as scum I feel like

Chevy is EV right?

Thanks. Then he was my Mason Partner so I don't think he did the kill if he is who I think because he didn't tell me even after I told him who I was. He also only posted 3 times in there guessing because I was busy and didn't post here much but I had a few more posts in the qt.

I am Amy Pond so I just assumed he was Rory

^ This is where he claims Mason and feels quite natural. In my eyes it doesn't seem like his play is being coached by a scum team, he's just doing his own thing and likely town.

• Love
Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

He claimed pretty quickly when I requested it of him, yeah.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He claimed pretty quickly when I requested it of him, yeah.
Yeah I was looking for it but couldn't find it. Sometimes it's hard to find things on Tap a Junk when looking back plus he has posted alot in the smarkbox which made it harder to look through his posts.

He just responded to me. He is Harriet Jones.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Reactions: Wangman Page

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
@Wang Chung

As you can see below I request it of him and a few posts later he responds. I wouldn't expect Blaine to have a fake prepared so quickly and the executioner made him look better
Thank you. Just trying to see the relevance of things and how he would claim.

I would say Tweet, Alco, Grim, and Poyser need to claim next day phase.

While I was looking for Blaines claim I saw TP also went after Tweet as well the same way he was going after me and stating he dodging his questions too. Not that we can make heads or tails out of TP's actions other than to cause confusion and distraction.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd def say mass claim tomorrow, or at least those in the immediate POE. Obviously I know I'm included in that too

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
yeah I feel good about wang and blaine

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wang why do you keep adding that line beneath every one of your posts?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang why do you keep adding that line beneath every one of your posts?
It's part of my Tap a talk sig. I tried to remove it today.

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's part of my Tap a talk sig. I tried to remove it today.

I think I fixed it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What in the fuck was that big man play :swaggyp

Status
Not open for further replies.