Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Where did you challenge Big Man? Feel free to show me.

You made casual observations about him. Responded to me. Never anything solid. I would say Tweet definitely made more of an effort to challenge him than you did, unless you can show me in your posts where you did anything remotely similar

This conversation is pretty moot until you flip tbh, then maybe I'll consider you were on to something with Tweet. He's not confirmed. Alco looks better than him. Tweet looks better than you. From my perspective.
I never really challenged him much other than agreeing that he didn’t look great. Where did tweet challenge him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But yeah you’re right it’s pointless until I flip. Should he pretty obvious I’m not scum here just based on the fact that if I wanted to survive I’d be trying to get you onside and not pissing you off lol, but hey ho

I’m holding you to you saying you’ll look into him after my flip tho :cudi gonna be very disappointed in you if you dismiss it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't really on Big Man, but the fact is I've been on quite literally nobody this game. Is the same true for you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't really on Big Man, but the fact is I've been on quite literally nobody this game. Is the same true for you?
Is this supposed to be a point in your favour? :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, you’ve literally used your “shade” of big man in defence of yourself twice and now you’re admitting you’ve not been on him :bosque

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Why do people have Wang as town btw, do we have a reason besides the mason claim

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've admitted I didn't follow up my questioning of him way before Big Man ever became a real topic.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
sorry pals, forgot about the game over the day. been enjoying the sunlight. I don't feel like reading 24 pages but I probably got to

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
But yeah you’re right it’s pointless until I flip. Should he pretty obvious I’m not scum here just based on the fact that if I wanted to survive I’d be trying to get you onside and not pissing you off lol, but hey ho

I’m holding you to you saying you’ll look into him after my flip tho :cudi gonna be very disappointed in you if you dismiss it

tenor.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why do people have Wang as town btw, do we have a reason besides the mason claim

Feel free to look over him, but feel like it's unlikely he's on any team with TP. TP was doing some weird confirmed scum shit in regards to him and Wang was pretty cool headed when pressured. I like when he came out with the Mason info as well about Chevy, it just felt town tbh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
sorry pals, forgot about the game over the day. been enjoying the sunlight. I don't feel like reading 24 pages but I probably got to

^ Let's not let Blaine cruise by either.

I don't buy double voter and executioner for scum, but I don't know what Ace considers balanced or would want in his game. The claim doesn't 100% confirm him, but he would be one of the last ones I'd push that isn't confirmed out of POE for me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't think there's much reason to adjust our PoEs yet until people like Poyser and I are sorted out.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
k just asking because I haven't read 95% of the thread

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't think there's much reason to adjust our PoEs yet until people like Poyser and I are sorted out.

I'm not adjusting anything at present, just airing out my thoughts as per usual. I'll only be sat up in bed otherwise with 'em swirling around

As it stands I'm prepared to lynch Poyser when day begins. Nothing is going to change that. Scum is going to take out one of the confirmed town. We have two scum down and SK out of the equation, so don't have to worry about town losing too many numbers just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.