Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Did I miss the entire day? :slip:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm going to re-read Poyser's post history but I don't think he fully entertained my Big Man read over other ones, only enough to keep me satisfied.

He opted to go for Tweet over Big Man today, which I briefly followed him on.

Alco

Reaction score
Oh that's most excellent news :garrett2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1619383924089.gif

Alco

Reaction score
GoatNOM :proud

Producing babies and producing town wins since 2008 :proud

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright well I’m not gonna put any effort into defending myself as it’s a waste of energy. I get I’ve been on the wrong side of pretty much everything so I’m gonna have to eat the lynch here, it is what it is.

I’ve spent some time just doing some reading back and trying to solidify my reads so when I flip, come back and read through. Although POE means this should be a fairly simple win from here anyway.

I’ll claim at the start of day btw

I’m assuming there’s 2 scum left.
1. Grimus Augustus
2. Blaine
4. Mitch-Ass Ho

6. Tweet
7. CraigPelton
8. Alco
11. Wang Chung
13. Doddsy
14. The Fourth Wall
16. Phenom

17. Christopher

Feel like most of the town reads are self explanatory and half are confirmed anyway. Assuming of the confirmed group are gonna be killed.
Moved alco to solid blue as he looks really good around big man. Don’t see this as a teammate interaction at all
I think the Tweety baby looks pretty good. Went in on T-Pein and I liked his observation re: the Big Man.
^this answer from said Big Man also leaves much to be desired.
I think Big Man might be a good direction too tbh.
Why Lethal? I don't think i've seen any of his posts lol, has he played at all?

I'll say that those Big Man posts to me look like someone who saw what shite his scum partner was doing in the thread and he just kinda gave up.
I’m keeping tweet as orange because I think he’s scum. Like he’s not even pretending to play at all and he’s going out of his way to act like he doesn’t care about the game which looks incredibly fake to me. He’s got 60 odd posts of pure shit ffs. I also don’t really understand why TFW thinks he can’t be aligned with big man at all, there is literally nothing in his posts that makes me think they can’t be aligned whatsoever. In fact here is where he mentions big man
So Big Man what are your reasons to vote T-Pein then?
I called Chris' vote pretty bad and questioned Big Man on his, and that was just from the very little I had actually read at that point, so this isn't accurate.

I mean to be fair I questioned Big Man on his vote against TP and his explanation was something along the lines of "I did it for teh lulz" which I then didn't question any further. It's pretty thin reasoning but ykno, I voted for even less so I can't really say shit to the guy

bb4ee2230b1903ca73f123e6dc333aa0e923c07a.png
Like that’s literally it. He never even follows up his question to asking big man why he voted t-pein ffs. If anything he gives him a pass for no reason whatsoever?? Seems like something TFW decided early and just kept telling himself without remembering why he actually thought so because I don’t think it could be anywhere near as strong as he thinks it is. And like in terms of just rubbing our face in the fact that he’s not even playing, he even admits himself that he’s completely fine with open scumming when chevy brings it up lmao
This is true fwiw
I’ve downgraded barry to PoE, it’s mostly that poe is very unkind to him at this point but other than the vibe of his back and forth with evans I don’t really see why he can’t be scum because other than that he’s mostly just done a lot of asking “what’s going on?” And acting dumb which is something I associate more with scum.
Ace, please. You're killing me.

I read through all of Day 1 and decided "fuck it, I'm not even gonna bother gleaning anything from it." T-Pein was such a distraction and an annoyance that I'm not re-reading it. I'm playing for the present, and I really don't give a shit if people sus me or not.
I think Magic's read on Flay is just completely wrong, and the idea that scum would just lynch their godfather so willingly, despite the fact he was being lynched for being annoying. I don't think anyone even actually read him scum, just annoying and needed to go.

k9SMl5L.png

I don't give enough of a shit.

I missed the flip, plain and simple. Not sure what you want from me, a dissertation on why I have to comment about literally everything to satisfy you?

I don't have to comment on everything. I can keep my thoughts to myself, ya know.

Interesting thought, could you expand on that?

Thoughts on what's been going on this night phase?

Another 12 hour night.

jd3u2I3.png

Blaine is the double voter right?

What the utter fuck is going on.

Theres just so much fucking nothing in his posts lmao

Chris is null mostly because I don’t think he’s added anything to the game at all. I looked through his posts and it’s a lot of just commenting on pointless stuff, I don’t think he’s really presented any reads of his own other than tweet is town which is pretty strange to me because tweet hasn’t posted anything that would cause anybody to read him town so again it’s probably fake. He backed down on tweet pretty much as soon as I interacted with him on it as well so kinda shows that he didn’t really believe in it.
I’m fairly confident Tweet is scum, like I can’t really see a scum team that he isn’t on at this point. His partner is probably most likely to be Chris just due to the really weak attempt to clear him but then I wouldn’t really be surprised if it’s Barry either and like I said if you follow the PoE here then it’s a pretty easy victory and we’re in a good position numbers wise so good luck.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
:proud

Poyser exposed himself too.Great day and team effort all around

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'll have to read that back over because I don't really have big man as town either, but last I remember reading was tweet saying he asked big man why he voted but then couldn't say anything to him because he voted for the same reason lol

Poyser has always been more about Tweet than Big Man. Right up until I talked to him about Big Man and I reckon he satisfied my taste just a bit to keep me in line.

My impression reading through Poyser's post history is he was wanting to keep me on side, knowing I'd be likely to get things wrong and also that I'm the type to give up on my preferred wagon to get something done if it'll get more votes

Alco

Reaction score
I really don't think the Tweety baby is scum, guys.

Poyser looks like a done and dusted case and I wouldn't be opposed to Chris being the final guy, if there are 2 left.

Alco

Reaction score
Looks like Poyser picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue :garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.