Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I realize I'm one of the few guys who are actually mislynchable at this stage so Poyser nodding my direction is very unsurprising.

I interacted with and shaded like 3 people d1, and TP and Big Man were two of them. Again I'm not even pretending that I wanna look good from their flips, what kinda scum play is that?

Like Poyser points out stuff that looks weird from me but doesn't seriously seem to consider whether my play is actually scummy or not. There's no doubt it's underwhelming, but is it scummy? And this how I would actually play if I was scum? I feel like those are questions a town Poyser would ask himself, and this Poyser doesn't seem to do that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh actually Poyser has Chris in his POE as well and as a possible teammate of mine, which if Chris and I are scum, that means that all I did d1 was shade literally my entire team and nothing else. Even 2019 scum Tweet wouldn't bus this much.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m expecting to be lynched tomorrow so not me you need to shade :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To say you shaded big man is a flat out lie btw, you did no such thing. All you did was ask him why he voted. That was it, there’s no shade there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The shade is asinine anyway lol, the poe is pretty clear so I don’t need to ask myself any questions about why you’d do anything as scum. Theres 2 scum slots and 3 people that could fit into them and you’re easily the most likely for me. Not really a coincidence that i present something compelling on you and you finally decide to post something with substance lmao

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Like that’s literally it. He never even follows up his question to asking big man why he voted t-pein ffs. If anything he gives him a pass for no reason whatsoever?? Seems like something TFW decided early and just kept telling himself without remembering why he actually thought so because I don’t think it could be anywhere near as strong as he thinks it is.

This right here is why I think you're scum. You use this to discredit me and make my reads seem worth less. I think you thing you're saying I did is the thing you did with your Tweet read. You decided early on he was someone you were going to set up for a mislynch, it was made easier by his lax attitude to the thread.

I think CP was on the money regarding Lethal, you got the wagon started but didn't have to go the whole way. He could be executed to lay off some of the heat you would have received pushing a mislynch through

How about the fact you barely ever brought up Big Man? Only when prompted about him. I feel like Town Poyser would explore every possible opportunity and would have pushed much harder on Big Man

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This right here is why I think you're scum. You use this to discredit me and make my reads seem worth less. I think you thing you're saying I did is the thing you did with your Tweet read. You decided early on he was someone you were going to set up for a mislynch, it was made easier by his lax attitude to the thread.

I think CP was on the money regarding Lethal, you got the wagon started but didn't have to go the whole way. He could be executed to lay off some of the heat you would have received pushing a mislynch through

How about the fact you barely ever brought up Big Man? Only when prompted about him. I feel like Town Poyser would explore every possible opportunity and would have pushed much harder on Big Man
Huh? Why am I trying to discredit you? I put out my reads for after I’m lynched so you can come back to them and I want you to see that actually, there’s no reason whatsoever that tweet and big man can’t be aligned. Tweet didn’t shade big man at all lol, that’s a narrative you’ve just invented in your head and I don’t want to lose to it so I wanted to point it out. Me setting up tweet for a mislynch wouldn’t work when I’m dead if I’m scum would it lmao

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

166AB7E1-CC31-42F5-84DB-10A8D20F6E62.gif

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Huh? Why am I trying to discredit you? I put out my reads for after I’m lynched so you can come back to them and I want you to see that actually, there’s no reason whatsoever that tweet and big man can’t be aligned. Tweet didn’t shade big man at all lol, that’s a narrative you’ve just invented in your head and I don’t want to lose to it so I wanted to point it out. Me setting up tweet for a mislynch wouldn’t work when I’m dead if I’m scum would it lmao

" Seems like something TFW decided early and just kept telling himself"

:romo:

Seems like you're trying to make my read seem less. You're saying my read on Tweet is static and not dynamic basically when I've literally changed my reads up constantly throughout the game when I felt I had to. You think because I decided on it early I'm trying to find reasons to make it more true. Why would I willingly want to give Tweet a pass?

I looked through Tweet's posts myself and he mentioned Big Man far more than you did.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Look Poyser if you flip town, maybe I'll consider some of this stuff. Until I see your flip, I'm not buying the stuff you are throwing down. Upon closer inspection of your play, you not really mentioning Big Man much at all among other things just makes it seem far more likely you are aligned with him than someone like Tweet. In the scenario you are town, I get why you are doing all this. I also get why you'd try as scum, as you're not going to just lie down and lose.

With the position we at, we can afford to be wrong on you. If it comes to that. Right now I don't think we are.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
" Seems like something TFW decided early and just kept telling himself"

:romo:

Seems like you're trying to make my read seem less. You're saying my read on Tweet is static and not dynamic basically when I've literally changed my reads up constantly throughout the game when I felt I had to. You think because I decided on it early I'm trying to find reasons to make it more true. Why would I willingly want to give Tweet a pass?

I looked through Tweet's posts myself and he mentioned Big Man far more than you did.
What would be the point of me doing that though? It doesn’t make any sense like I know I’m gonna be lynched next so trying to make your reads seem less serves me no purpose. Like I said I’m hoping when I’ve flipped and you know I’m genuine that you’ll go and look back over it because I don’t want to lose to tweet being cleared from a false narrative

also tweet did not mention big man more than me at all, that’s objectively untrue, go and read them again. He mentioned big man three times. THREE TIMES

1) asking him why he voted t-pein
2) using big man to defend himself by pointing out “hey I questioned big man’s vote”
3) giving big man a pass because “hey I voted for the same reason”

where is the shade exactly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not trying to say I exactly went strong on big man or anything, I struggle to read him in general because his play style is really hard to get a hold on but saying tweet was on him more than I was is frankly, laughable

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
1) asking him why he voted t-pein
2) using big man to defend himself by pointing out “hey I questioned big man’s vote”
3) giving big man a pass because “hey I voted for the same reason”

where is the shade exactly?

Where did you challenge Big Man? Feel free to show me.

You made casual observations about him. Responded to me. Never anything solid. I would say Tweet definitely made more of an effort to challenge him than you did, unless you can show me in your posts where you did anything remotely similar

This conversation is pretty moot until you flip tbh, then maybe I'll consider you were on to something with Tweet. He's not confirmed. Alco looks better than him. Tweet looks better than you. From my perspective.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I’m not trying to say I exactly went strong on big man or anything, I struggle to read him in general because his play style is really hard to get a hold on but saying tweet was on him more than I was is frankly, laughable

You never made an attempt to push him though. Surely you understand where I would expect more from you as town. You just said you weren't reading him as town and he could be scum. I feel like you never gave it a solid thought because losing Big Man was something you obviously didn't need

Status
Not open for further replies.