Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I don't see why we'd lynch anyone else than Big Man at present. He barely explained himself afterwards either, his last post seems like he's given up. Why would he do that if he was town and had been fucked with? I'd be livid. He basically just said idk and dipped lol

The simplest explanation is Big Man is scum so I’m rolling with that

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
@CraigPelton

Posts I was referencing

I dropped this initially, but it's definitely something I'll be re-visiting under the light of Poyser possibly being scum. This is actually probably the only time I truly sussed Poyser but he knows how to defend himself so I dropped it, plus I agreed with him when he switched his stance on TP. I know he hasn't been opposed to bussing in the past.

T-Pein kinda seems town to me but fuck knows lmao
I liked TFW's entrance in that he got straight into the meat and potatoes and didn't try and lean into the fluff stage which is something I was looking out for from him this game

Ya but you obv partook in it last game and I figured if you'd scum then you'd probably lean into it since there's still people in this game you've not played with for a while, so I think it's a pretty good look that you just decided to start playing immediately

Wrt T-pein i kinda liked his entrance, not as in agreeing with it but that as in he was trying to get stuff started but I dont really like the fact he's just switched to defence mode. When he was town a couple games ago he was just attack attack whereas he seems more timid in that sense this game. The low hanging fruit comment was weird too, because I definitely don't see him thinking of himself as low hanging fruit if he is town :heston

vote t-pein

think this is the best direction so far

What do people think of alco's entrance out of curiosity?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So go back to the end of night one. Would CP or Poyser be someone who would janitor EV based upon interactions.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Or would someone else pull that card because I bet they was going to say it was Magic who died the same night and that was tossed out the door and it has been brushed aside.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The simplest explanation is Big Man is scum so I’m rolling with that

Let's hope so. I don't want this game to be harder than it needs to be if he flips town and was being fucked with

A352.gif

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What's the vote count at

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So go back to the end of night one. Would CP or Poyser be someone who would janitor EV based upon interactions.

I copped CP town so he wouldn’t

Big Man

Reaction score
I just got a PM from Ace to say it was actually Tweet that visited Mitch. Oops

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote Big man

Liar

Vote: Big Man

Dipped out pretty quick when he realized the jig was up

Vote Big Man

He completely disappeared when the cop results showed up, I feel like he'd try to explain himself more if he was town and thought he'd been fucked with

So from what I gather Poyser and Big Man are scum ya? :cozy

vote Big Man

Ok fine

vote big man

Went back and checked and there seems to be 5 on Big Man. It's 7 to lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.