Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
But why does that matter? You also made it clear that CP was one of your preferred lynches of the day

I dont see the point in faking info to secure a lynch that had every chance of going through anyway, at all

He was one of my preferred lynches at the time, but that doesn't mean it was guaranteed to go through later today. You can't really predict how the rest of day would have played out

I guess it depends on if Big Man is ballsy enough to do that, but him not posting anymore doesn't look great

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What the utter fuck is going on.

giphy.gif

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
again, 100% correct, impotent emoji is impotent

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was one of my preferred lynches at the time, but that doesn't mean it was guaranteed to go through later today. You can't really predict how the rest of day would have played out

I guess it depends on if Big Man is ballsy enough to do that, but him not posting anymore doesn't look great
No of course you can't, but I see literally no reason whatsoever to fake info there at all lol. Like you realise if he fakes info then once CP gets lynched he is completely fucked? Why bother? Why trade 1 for 1 on somebody that was likely to get lynched in any case

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lynch him if you want but this seems fucking stupid to me

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
lynch him if you want but this seems fucking stupid to me

That’s because you’ll be exposed as scum and the game’s over. It’s okay Poyser, get em next time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No of course you can't, but I see literally no reason whatsoever to fake info there at all lol. Like you realise if he fakes info then once CP gets lynched he is completely fucked? Why bother? Why trade 1 for 1 on somebody that was likely to get lynched in any case

:toomanykobes

Unless Big Man answers the thread, I don't see why I should lynch anyone else tbf. Why did he vanish?

Big Man

Reaction score
It said your target, so maybe I was busdriven idk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA