Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Let me get this straight

CP claims VT, Big Man says he's lying about the claim and tracked him and now Phen0m is claiming a town cop result on CP and the Godfather has already flipped.

So Phen0m and CP are obviously town, especially if he got his name in the PM

Could something fuck with Big Man's results? Or is he just scum. I am frazzled.

Doddsy also town

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So I've got Mitch, Wang, CP, N0M, TFW, & Doddsy all confirmed at this point with all these recent revelations

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well this is not looking so bad with the no kill on me last night and POE being pretty great. I don't trust Poyser as much anymore I'll be honest. I'd trust CP to read him better than me, and I know that he's town now.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thing is I don't really see why big man would fake info here at all considering it looked like CP was gonna be a pretty straight forward lynch before PHEN0M claimed so it seems completely unneeded lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So im leaning he was probably fucked with

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'll say that those Big Man posts to me look like someone who saw what shite his scum partner was doing in the thread and he just kinda gave up.
oooh this is good, Alco is town assuming there's not massive fuckery at play with Big Man

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Thing is I don't really see why big man would fake info here at all considering it looked like CP was gonna be a pretty straight forward lynch before PHEN0M claimed so it seems completely unneeded lol
why'd he vanish as soon as the cop info came out lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote: Big Man

Dipped out pretty quick when he realized the jig was up

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I don't really think that's true.

The only reason it was going to pick up steam (why I re-placed my vote) was because I thought Big Man had caught CP in a lie with the tracker stuff. Then Phen0m countered straight away with his cop results.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You probably are both scum
But why? What was our play here?

In fact please explain any of my play as scum lol, I could have lynched lethal in my sleep so wouldn't feel the need to execute him, CP was gonna be an easy lynch before you claimed so no point in having big man fake info on him and even if we did do that and it blew up there's just no point in defending him at all

CraigPelton

Reaction score
yeah people weren't gonna lynch me there without letting me read back let's be honest. scum really didn't want that to happen.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vote Big Man

He completely disappeared when the cop results showed up, I feel like he'd try to explain himself more if he was town and thought he'd been fucked with

CraigPelton

Reaction score
But why? What was our play here?

In fact please explain any of my play as scum lol, I could have lynched lethal in my sleep so wouldn't feel the need to execute him, CP was gonna be an easy lynch before you claimed so no point in having big man fake info on him and even if we did do that and it blew up there's just no point in defending him at all
no if you mislynch lethal you're catching mad suspicion for that. this is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.