Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
As town you generally don't want to inform scum who just shot at you that you are now a sitting duck, or that you are roleless and thus they have no need to worry about you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser really had nothing to say about Doddsy except asking benign questions that help establish his claim :hmm:
What do you mean I had nothing to say about it?? I said it's probably real and there's no way it can't co-exist with TFW's role as town, then I also said the usage of targeting TFW on N1 makes sense if the role is unlimited, which he is claiming it was

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not gonna lie everytime Poyser likes one of my posts I feel like he's playing me as scum and laughing at how easy it is to get me to follow him. :toomanykobes

If CP isn't scum, I would not feel as comfortable with Poyser actually.
I just like your posts that I agree with but don't really have much to add to lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
No, I did not know that. There was no mention to anything like that in my PM or being able to be strengthend. I was just a Weak JOAT that got X-Shot roles randomly.

I'm just saying Doddsy must have theme knowledge/be smart to think up that type of claim and claim it so fast afterwards if it's fake. Meaning he'd already pre-planned it when he didn't know I was a Weak JOAT before I claimed.
I think you were right to find the claim suspicious earlier and I find Poyser just accepting the claim without issue bar a few benign questions to be him taking advantage of your naivete

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't understand why your first reaction after seeing that claim is that it's fake. Like we know it's not the janitor so he specifically thought of it? Or do you think its his scum role? I don't get it

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What do you mean I had nothing to say about it?? I said it's probably real and there's no way it can't co-exist with TFW's role as town, then I also said the usage of targeting TFW on N1 makes sense if the role is unlimited, which he is claiming it was
Bro what are the chances he just HAPPENED to target the doctor at random but also on a night when it would be impossible for him to prove his role. And now he can't ever use it again? Smells really bad and I don't buy that you aren't suspicious

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't understand why your first reaction after seeing that claim is that it's fake. Like we know it's not the janitor so he specifically thought of it? Or do you think its his scum role? I don't get it
I don't buy the claim at all and have explained why, I see no reason to think it's real

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Bro what are the chances he just HAPPENED to target the doctor at random but also on a night when it would be impossible for him to prove his role. And now he can't ever use it again? Smells really bad and I don't buy that you aren't suspicious
If you have an unlimited number of chances to find the doctor, who do you think you'd have targeted on N1?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If you have an unlimited number of chances to find the doctor, who do you think you'd have targeted on N1?
Doesn't matter, Doddsy said he picked at random

Status
Not open for further replies.