Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Big Man would look town if CP flips scum as well like we hope, because he made a couple of decent posts earlier surrounding him

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
As for Tweet, I think it's because I put a bit more eggs in the Big Man basket. Tweet pushed on him Day 1, I don't think they are aligned put it that way. If you are right about Tweet then I would say Big Man looks better.
I'll have to read that back over because I don't really have big man as town either, but last I remember reading was tweet saying he asked big man why he voted but then couldn't say anything to him because he voted for the same reason lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to claim as I'm a Vanilla Townie now.

I am The Doctor.

My role was Weak JOAT. I had three abilities X-Shot that I could randomly gain to use (Asetic, Inspire and Jailkeeper) after every odd day phase

I was also buletproof and would lose all my abilities if I was shot at. That just happened last night.
I had Asectic for the first night which was a passive role ftr
Oh fuck off, I'm fantastic but you fucked both me and you :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It was Tweet's play around T-Pein really, even with the annoyance and distraction I just can't see him sacrificing his godfather like that and it looked like he was genuinely behind and reading back and just said fuck it I want this guy out.

Also he kinda shut down the Barry/Evans stuff too which as scum I think he would have just let play out for more thread distractions

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm River Song, my goal was to target the doctor and I'd enhance them but it doesn't work now, I targetted TFW night one at random but it asceticed me away

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh fuck off, I'm fantastic but you fucked both me and you :heston

I just want to make clear that I had no choice when it came to the roles. The Asectic was automatically applied and passive when I received it. Ace also made clear that I had to use any roles as I got them, I couldn't save them for later or anything like that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was Tweet's play around T-Pein really, even with the annoyance and distraction I just can't see him sacrificing his godfather like that and it looked like he was genuinely behind and reading back and just said fuck it I want this guy out.

Also he kinda shut down the Barry/Evans stuff too which as scum I think he would have just let play out for more thread distractions
Wasn't Barry/Evans being t/t consensus at the time though? If he was the first one to say it then fair enough but I'm sure I remember plenty of people saying it before him lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm River Song, my goal was to target the doctor and I'd enhance them but it doesn't work now, I targetted TFW night one at random but it asceticed me away

I would say this claim looks good so I'd say Doddsy is probably town

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Actually, one of my X-Shot roles was Inspire which means I would give somebody an extra shot if I targeted them with that role

Would Ace put two enhance type roles as town? I realise mine had more chance of never happening but idk :hmm

What does your role do exactly Doddsy?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wasn't Barry/Evans being t/t consensus at the time though? If he was the first one to say it then fair enough but I'm sure I remember plenty of people saying it before him lol

Maybe tbf I can't recall the timeline lol but I just remember at the time while reading through that feeling good about Tweet throughout but also you too for the same reasons so he could have just been going with consensus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've not read his posts back thoroughly but I flicked through them a bit ago and I didn't recall really anything I could point to and think ah yeah that was a good point or stuff that I thought he was the one to point out himself. Only thing is he was the first person to say he believed Mitch was the vig, but knowing what we know now, scum would obviously know Evans' mason partner was gonna claim for him at some point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually, one of my X-Shot roles was Inspire which means I would give somebody an extra shot if I targeted them with that role

Would Ace put two enhance type roles as town? I realise mine had more chance of never happening but idk :hmm

What does your role do exactly Doddsy?
Did you have to target a specific person or could you just inspire anybody?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So this was a one time thing or could you have tried again?

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Did you have to target a specific person or could you just inspire anybody?

I had to target a specific person. It was 1-Shot.

Unless Doddsy clarifies further, our roles sound incredibly similar. I don't know what to make of this, it's set-up spec but I feel like it's rare to see two enhancing roles. Unless Ace did for balance reasons because I was only a Weak JOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.