Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm thinking that we should push CP tomorrow. His posts are all wallpapery, he's dipped in and out which he tends to do more as scum. As town he's more likely to dip in with multiquotes on wagons and make his time here count. I haven't got that vibe from him tbh.

It's between you, CP and Christopher for me.

Did you get the chance to look back at Day 1 wagons after the executioner thing?

I agree that CP has felt non-existent aside from his Poyser suspicion. Poyser isn't confirmed town by any stretch, he's certainly a capable player as scum. I really don't think he'd execute Lethal either, I know WIFOM and all that. I just find it highly unlikely with his early play on TP and overall play that'd it be scum Poyser.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah mitch definitely needs to post more :hmm:

Why is Poyser town he seems kinda WEASELY to me

These posts are interesting to me because I think it was actually Poyser who brought attention to Mitch first, so it seems like CP is sort of agreeing with him there. Then he calls Poyser weasely later. I suppose it could be just CP trolling/joking around considering he's not posted much himself.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
These posts are interesting to me because I think it was actually Poyser who brought attention to Mitch first, so it seems like CP is sort of agreeing with him there. Then he calls Poyser weasely later. I suppose it could be just CP trolling/joking around considering he's not posted much himself.

I alluded to this earlier but I think it was more of a joke at his own post count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Man

Reaction score
It's between you, CP and Christopher for me.

Did you get the chance to look back at Day 1 wagons after the executioner thing?

I agree that CP has felt non-existent aside from his Poyser suspicion. Poyser isn't confirmed town by any stretch, he's certainly a capable player as scum. I really don't think he'd execute Lethal either, I know WIFOM and all that. I just find it highly unlikely with his early play on TP and overall play that'd it be scum Poyser.
Flay was pressuring him after < 25 posts had been made into the game, so there wasn't much value to extract from that.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to CP, he hasn't really said anything at all so far as far as I've noticed.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yes I am indeed splitting up these posts to pad my post count

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I alluded to this earlier but I think it was more of a joke at his own post count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with CP is it's hard to tell when he's serious or joking around

GQyE.gif

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If he claimed after he was half majority questions would be raised about why the execute wasn't used on him. Him claiming from one vote completely negates that point, and you don't generally claim off one vote, especially with a power role like vig.

Seems to me like he could have done it to avoid execute spec later. Could be coincidence too but

giphy.gif

tumblr_lv7fdbcTHL1qfdsw1o1_500.gif

That's probably a fair point
Mitch as scum wouldn't mention it at all and let the day go with everyone just playing a guessing game. From all the games I have played with him. Mitch tries to be upfront with roles like what he has if he has done something.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Convenient timing, Mr. Doddsy :mj

What do you think to Chris? He's a got a bit of heat on him and he's gone quiet :hmm
I've honestly barely noticed any of his posts so far. Quick squiz doesn't look like there's much of note

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Mitch as scum wouldn't mention it at all and let the day go with everyone just playing a guessing game. From all the games I have played with him. Mitch tries to be upfront with roles like what he has if he has done something.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team
Certainly possible, I'm not looking at this like a slam dunk.

By wouldn't mention it at all you mean he wouldn't acknowledge the votes on him?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Certainly possible, I'm not looking at this like a slam dunk.

By wouldn't mention it at all you mean he wouldn't acknowledge the votes on him?
Not about the votes to me when I read that whole interaction at that time it was hey I killed Flay when he opened up the thread.

As scum he wouldn't have said that until much later with more votes on him not one.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
This. It mostly stood out because I’m not sure I ever remember phenom having these kinds of concerns before or using this kind of reasoning not to wagon somebody? Of course, if he’d have known lethal was about to be executed he probably wouldn’t wanna be on the wagon if he could help it. It’s not bad reasoning in and of itself because it probably would be a while until lethal showed up, but like I said I’m not sure I’ve ever seen phenom in particular show concern for that kind of thing

I was waiting to see if anyone tried to paint me in a bad light for that. It’s complete coincidence but i knew I’d catch heat from it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.