Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That is the first point from Doddsy I have really liked in this game, I'm really torn on Mitch. If we're talking play, I still am not a fan. However his claim does line up with Flay being dead. Flay shot Magic, Mitch shot Flay and then Chevy got janitored by Mafia, right? It would have looked more suspect to me if Mitch never suspected Flay but took credit for the kill.
This seems the most likely scenario yeah. And that's just it, it lines up but it also perfectly lines up with chevy shooting flay too so it's kinda dismissable. Im still stuck on the fact that mitch randomly concluded flay was bussing TP which I really just dont think makes sense to think of somebody that you've not played with much lol

Big Man

Reaction score
I hate janitors tbh, unless Mitch can prove another shot it's really a crapshoot as to whether he's telling the truth or not

He's not removed out of my POE, only for the time being
He claimed the kill immediately into day, so I doubt he’d be lying. I don’t think he fakes it himself, so it requires the scum team to be super on the ball and provide that usage right off the bat.

personally, I wouldn’t select Mitch to claim this kinda role since the role has a shelf life, so I’d want someone who could do as much damage with it as possible. Like leading mislynches etc so I wouldn’t pick Mitch, further leading me into thinking hes legitimate

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

Thanks for the game, Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Talking shit as in you think it's town CP or what?
Im not entirely sure tbh, but it seems all he really wants to do atm is keep shading me, I haven't really seen him do anything else. And I think the point about waiting for lethal before pushing him is a load of fucking shite like if I think I can read lethal really easily then why wouldn't I push him, especially when he's offered the grand sum of fuck all so far when he usually gets pretty involved in the game when he was around. Im not sure I really see that point of view coming from a townie trying to figure the game out because it doesnt make any sense lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Maybe they executed lethal because they were worried the wagon might go to a scum if lethal had a good claim? Although I think it was only you offering up different alternatives but it would probably point to big man or tweet yeah

big man has definitely been underwhelming so far, he’s usually not very active but I’m used to him coming in and making good points when he is around as opposed to just making excuses lol

I could buy that. There's a lot of people that likely won't get pushed at present so it really only leaves limited options

My only gripe with that logic is that it really was just speculation on their part considering their rolecopper already flipped. Lethal didn't look great, so you could have took that gamble of him being lynched

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Im not entirely sure tbh, but it seems all he really wants to do atm is keep shading me, I haven't really seen him do anything else. And I think the point about waiting for lethal before pushing him is a load of fucking shite like if I think I can read lethal really easily then why wouldn't I push him, especially when he's offered the grand sum of fuck all so far when he usually gets pretty involved in the game when he was around. Im not sure I really see that point of view coming from a townie trying to figure the game out because it doesnt make any sense lol

He was willing to sheep Magic on Flay without reading, that's all else I can remember from his play this game lol

I thought that Lethal line was shady as well. It's not like you see an execute everyday either, no reason not to push on him based on play, I don't even remember seeing that role before.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
He claimed the kill immediately into day, so I doubt he’d be lying. I don’t think he fakes it himself, so it requires the scum team to be super on the ball and provide that usage right off the bat.

personally, I wouldn’t select Mitch to claim this kinda role since the role has a shelf life, so I’d want someone who could do as much damage with it as possible. Like leading mislynches etc so I wouldn’t pick Mitch, further leading me into thinking hes legitimate

Claiming the kill immediately would have looked better if the execute didn't go down, as it makes it look like he was avoiding reaching the threshold

I do agree that a lot of this seems to be based on Mitch making the moves quickly on his own as scum, that's why I lean towards it being legitimate.

Alco

Reaction score
I mean with how sus Chevy was of Flay it's entirely possible he shot him too tbh. But I agree it's too much into speculation for the moment to make a solid conclusion on it.

TFW is like my only firm town read for the moment. I'm worried... scared.

Alco

Reaction score

Unless Mitch is the only one with an unclaimable role on the scum team :hmm:

But yea, it could go either way. I just think it's highly convenient.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not that I’m giving him a town read for it, but he does lurk a lot as town too I think. I don’t think it’s AI for him. I don’t think his contributions have been great though tbh

I feel like Chris hasn't really had a stance since the TP vote on Day 1. That and his lurking and not many contributions isn't looking great for him. He could definitely be riding off the bit of credit he got for voting TP

Do you still have Phen0m as Town? I think he's in the same pool as Alco and Chris that they done a couple of things but could easily be blending in. Honestly think Alco has looked the best out of them, but idk

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean with how sus Chevy was of Flay it's entirely possible he shot him too tbh. But I agree it's too much into speculation for the moment to make a solid conclusion on it.

TFW is like my only firm town read for the moment. I'm worried... scared.

You should have Blaine in there too as firm imo, he's double voter with an executioner confirmed. Unless Ace made the scum team super powerful, I don't buy him being on their team. Obviously you can make your own observations on that though, as it is set-up spec. Blaine has at least put some effort in compared to his scum game as well, not a lot but enough to distinguish them

Alco

Reaction score
Every time I read Chris I always give the same arguments as to why he could be scum and it's like a 50/50 chance if he's actually scum or not :slip:

Alco

Reaction score
You should have Blaine in there too as firm imo, he's double voter with an executioner confirmed. Unless Ace made the scum team super powerful, I don't buy him being on their team. Obviously you can make your own observations on that though, as it is set-up spec. Blaine has at least put some effort in compared to his scum game as well, not a lot but enough to distinguish them
Eh yea you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.