Do you watch NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Don't think they are plants. Wasn't Bo getting boo's even as a face? Or something like that. X-Pac get the fuck away heat was all that I heard. I'm unsure how you can relate his mic work to early Kurt Angle tbh. Kurt always had charisma, where as Bo has none of it. IMO anyway.

I'm pretty sure that they have plants in the crowd, people like Mason Ryan getting pops leads me to only one conclusion. Bo was getting a face pop for a while, they went ape shit when he won the belt and instantly changed when he started becoming more of a heel. And I'll disagree with you there, Bo does have charisma. His promos do have some character behind them, especially since the heel turn, and people seem to react to them so I don't know you can say that he doesn't have charisma.