Do you watch NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
This pretty much speaks for itself, do you watch NXT?.

Me:
Yep, I watch NXT. It improved a LOT since when it began where it was a show where young talents were being treated like crap. The NXT you see today, however, is actually a show where young talents can develop and round everything up before finally debuting on the main roster.

Soo.. Once again :p, do you watch NXT?

Reactions: Rogue

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Best show the WWE has going. Haven't missed an episode since the late days of redemption.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
just started a few weeks ago, im enjoying it for sure.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Have to say it's WWE's best TV show going, every week is quality.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
On and off as with work, life and RAW taking most of my week its a struggle to fit it in '. If i get chance yes as it is the superior WWE program by far.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Every Thursday,it's one of the wrestling shows I look forward to the most,the main one being TNA of course.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Nope. I thought about getting into it and I even watched the May 2nd episode (Jericho/Wyatt was the main event) but I decided not to pursue viewing any future episodes because at the end of the day, it's never gonna build to anything too important IMO because it's still just the training show and not the main roster that 3 million or so people watch every week.

Also, I've stated this a couple of times before but it takes a bit of specialness out of seeing certain characters (i.e the Wyatt Family) debut onto the main show if I've already been watching them do their thing for several months over in NXT. I realize it would be still be different since they'd be tangling with folks from the main roster now but still. I want wrestlers and their unique characters (assuming they have a unique character) to be as fresh as possible when they come over and debut onto the main shows.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yes. Fucking love it, But the last 2 weeks have been shit, They have Bo as champ so it brings it down already and they are having a lot of squash matches recently.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yes. Fucking love it, But the last 2 weeks have been shit, They have Bo as champ so it brings it down already and they are having a lot of squash matches recently.

How you can have thought that last weeks episode was bad is beyond me. Everything was good last week. The worst being the Paige match.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
How you can have thought that last weeks episode was bad is beyond me. Everything was good last week. The worst being the Paige match.

I didnt enjoy it, Its my opinion though.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I try to watch it often, I sometimes forget to, but overall, I try to watch it often and I quite enjoy it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I was the original NXT fanboy around here, all you other noobs just rode my coattails.