Do you want this Storyline to end this way? Or turn it the other way around?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hahahaha! It all makes sense now why Hornswoggle is the son! His name when he first came to the WWE was the Little BASTARD. Wow so ironic how that worked out.......

And I read about how Ken Kennedy's last name came about because Paul Heyman requested he change his name from Anderson to Kennedy, Vince's middle name. SO IRONIC. Wow I feel like I am trippin..

Reinvented

Reaction score
Vinces son should be a fan from the front row found at a show from Italy....pffft

Kennedy will come back and then punt kick that midget back under the ring because he is Vinces real son..

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It's too obvious now that Kennedy is Vince's son. All on the clues on RAW in Green Bay led to Kennedy, including the one about the Game (Kennedy was going to feud HHH)...

MC Rae

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be Kennedy.

I personally believe WWE has a real opportunity here. I say, with Kennedy in tow, the McMahon family can be back on TV 'ruling' the programme again. Seriously, they have a good oppurtunity to have a decent storyline here, theres a few paths they could go down and make it good.

The Hornswoggle things been alright so far, quite funny at times, but its definately easy to see its just a stop-gap until Kennedy re-surfaces.

Knowing WWE, they'll fuck the whole thing up though.

phantomgerald

I hope WWE throws a curveball and it turns out to be someone other than Kennedy, HHH or Hornswoggle. That would be realy interesting.

C4

If this Little Bastard is not Vince's son in the Storyline then they will go make some other Storyline with Kennedy involved in it; I wonder what they can come up without Sexual Angles, Limo Explosions and such Soap Opera type Stories, Bring on something Real. If Kennedy is going to be revealed as Vince McMahon's child then the future holds alot for him!

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think it would be great if they would use someone else besides Kennedy. That would turn out interesting. What if it would be Eugene? lol

Travis40

^Uh...you do know that Eugene isn't with WWE...right? He got released about a month ago for drugs that he didn't have a prescription for.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I kind of liked the storyline when it first started but once Kennedy fucked himself in the ass by getting busted for purchasing steroids online and Hornswoggle was revealed as the son it just turned into a big joke and I lost all interest in it.. So no, I don’t think Kennedy should be Vince’s true bastard child he fucked up so he shouldn't come back from a 30 day suspension and be revealed as the real son.