Do you want this Storyline to end this way? Or turn it the other way around?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The Vince McMahon Child Storyline! What do you think? Should it end with Vince McMahon being the father of the little Bastard or turn it around with someone else being the son? I think that this is way too lame so they should turn it around with Kennedy being the son after all; when he returns he returns as Mr.Kennedy McMahon!

Travis40

^ NO FUCKING SPOILERS......YOU JUST SPOILED THE WHOLE FUCKING STORYLINE FOR ME

I hope the caps works

monkeystyle

Reaction score
close this.

No, I'm afraid that won't do. there is quite a bit of valid discussion on the topic, such as how it will be done.

But yes, I do agree that Kennedy will be revealed as the son. However iI think Kennedy should resist Viince because he rejected him so easily before.

kingetg3

Reaction score
i want the storyline to turn around and let someone else be the child..shane would be a good person since its vinces son but so will hhh..son in law

The A-man

Reaction score
Hornswoggle just isn't a good choice for Vince's son. Hell, there's pretty much no concrete evidence that supports that claim. If anything, Hornswoggle is just a temporary fix until Kennedy comes back. Kennedy being Vince's long lost son makes WAY more sense.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I hope its Kennedy.
Like when he gets back, have him bring out a shit load of Folders & Paperwork proving he's the son and that by some mix up they accidently thought it was Hornswoggle. I don't know, but I do believe it should be Kennedy since he's perhaps the best choice, since Hornswoggles just a Comedy act kinda thing, since midgets are not real wrestlers.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Yea, I definitely feel like Hornswoggle was just picked to hold over the storyline until Kennedy comes back from suspension. I'm sure the WWE will be able to come up with a way to turn this storyline back to Kennedy being the son. Now, I think the WWE may have it be Triple H that set this up to embarrass Vince, and it will come out that we haven't actually seen his son yet and then Kennedy makes his return.

This comedy bit will turn out to be a decent holdover for now, but it is definitely not the full potential of the storyline.

Travis40

I just think that this would be a great storyline and it would be one of the things to push WWE back to where they once were....but I should have known better...I should've looked in the bottom left hand side of my TV Screen and looked at that logo that read WWE. Knowing WWE, they always do shit to fuck up storylines. But I hope that Kennedy will come back and start a fued with HHH and Vince.

Reaction score
I don't think Kennedy is right for the spot as Vince's son, he's not convincing enough as an actor imo. I think they should stick with Hornswoggle and let the storyline die down until Hornswoggle is just a gimmick like Ron Simmons. Use the storyline for McMahon to set him up for losing the Cruiserweight title or something. As for Kennedy, he should feud with Jeff Hardy for the IC title until Lashley comes back, because Kennedy vs. Lashley will happen when he returns.