Do you think WWE will ever have a live RAW in....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
:facepalm1:

All's I am saying is that they would be spending 2 days on a plane (to and from). Figure they leave Wednesday morning and get there Thursday morning. Then they have to have a day to get situated (plan out the days, see the area, make small appearances, ect.). That leaves Friday gone. So Saturday and Sunday will be for signings and what not, then Monday would be Raw... Then they leave. They would be on such a tight schedule that one mess up can delay anything. And that is saying they plan on going from California to Australia. That's the only point I was making.

Do I think they can, of coarse! But will they want to and what are the chances of it happening... That's another story.

The would have more than 1 show.
House Shows, RAW and SmackDown.
They would have planned it as well.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

The would have more than 1 show.
House Shows, RAW and SmackDown.
They would have planned it as well.

STOP CRAPPING ON MY PARADE! :angry:

:dawg:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Jonathan said:
WWE only get's like 14k for most PPVs and RAWs in a good area (NY, LA etc.)
14k in England/Australia is more than enough for a high-end PPV (Summerslam, Rumble)

It'd be great to have one live like they did SummerSlam in Wembley before.

I hope wwe know that Wembley has changed :tough:

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Again, what does have to do with anything?
The could do an Australian Tour where they are there for a week.

Another reason I made this thread was because they'll be in my hometown (Adelaide) on Monday night so either they're gonna do a pre-taped show before hand or they'll have a live RAW from Adelaide although the live show is beyond unlikely. Haha, wishful thinking I guess.