Do you think WWE will ever have a live RAW in....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia!!

I was just going over some of their attendance records last year. They got about 14 to 15 thousand people in attendance at Brisbane and Sydney (I think it was them. I know it was somewhere in Australia) and they made over $1.3 million in one night.

(I know they had a global warning tour once) This is obviously coming from an Australian but I think we would be an awesome crowd. Kinda like England. 14,000 people is easily enough for a live RAW or Smackdown, hell even one of their lesser PPV's. Anyway..

From that kind of money they can make, do you ever see WWE holding a RAW (or Smackdown) in Australia again?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Provided Punk doesn't call someone out on their gender I don't see why they couldn't have a Raw there, but I'd say chances are that Smackdown is more likely.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
WWE only get's like 14k for most PPVs and RAWs in a good area (NY, LA etc.)
14k in England/Australia is more than enough for a high-end PPV (Summerslam, Rumble)

It'd be great to have one live like they did SummerSlam in Wembley before.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Well I'd hope so, I'm glad they do them in England, I'm going to see one in April. But I do think they should go to a few more countries round the world.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd love for them to host SummerSlam at United Kingdom, but for Australia not too sure.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
The time zone would kill any chances of that imo.

Yeah I didn't think of that. When RAW is on live in America on Monday nights it's Tuesday morning over here. They could still do a pre-taped Smackdown/Main Event maybe.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only way I can see them doing it is they go from Cali to there and that is pushing it. The time zone and the fact that they do a live show every single week makes that hard.

It is 7499.950 miles from L.A. to Sydney.
12070.000 km

That's gotta be close to 20 hours on a plane!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
The only way I can see them doing it is they go from Cali to there and that is pushing it. The time zone and the fact that they do a live show every single week makes that hard.

It is 7499.950 miles from L.A. to Sydney.
12070.000 km

That's gotta be close to 20 hours on a plane!

What does this have to do with anything?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

Saying thats how long it takes from Cali to Sydney. lol
Like if they were to go they would probably do it after a California show and would waste close to or even over 2 days worth just with flying bs.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

Its only 3461.659 miles to do a UK trip.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Its only 3461.659 miles to do a UK trip.

Again, what does have to do with anything?
The could do an Australian Tour where they are there for a week.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Again, what does have to do with anything?
The could do an Australian Tour where they are there for a week.

:facepalm1:

All's I am saying is that they would be spending 2 days on a plane (to and from). Figure they leave Wednesday morning and get there Thursday morning. Then they have to have a day to get situated (plan out the days, see the area, make small appearances, ect.). That leaves Friday gone. So Saturday and Sunday will be for signings and what not, then Monday would be Raw... Then they leave. They would be on such a tight schedule that one mess up can delay anything. And that is saying they plan on going from California to Australia. That's the only point I was making.

Do I think they can, of coarse! But will they want to and what are the chances of it happening... That's another story.