Do you think The Rock made the right choice to leave the WWE for the movies ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes I believe so. He's made a great career for himself as an actor. I think the wwe suffered alot from his departure though. Many would say he's more popular now cause he reaches a bigger audience but I prefer wwf lay the smackdown on your candy ass rock
Yeah I agree with that last part, it's a shame his larger audience isn't aware of his past as a wrestler because that's what made him famous to begin with.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree with the Rock´s decision to leave. He was asked to do a lot of nasty things and I think Dwayne Johnson realised how badly his reputation could suffer if he carried on humiliating people, assaulting people, before he beat them in wrestling matches. There´s a fine line between acting like a heel and being the whipper of the company and the Rock didn´t cross it. Better to work as a varied talent, than to be a stereotypical villain who will do nothing but the worst to everyone for the sake of the company´s well-being.