Do you smoke?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I tried it when I was about 10, yeah I know, really young. I thought I was big and clever but then people around me started being hurt due to them smoking in the past. I realised that smoking causes illnesses and I am never going to smoke again. Now I hate people smoking near me, I think it is disgusting!!

The A-man

Reaction score
I don't smoke mainly because I don't have plans on developing lung cancer anytime soon. I can't smoke anyway. When I was young (around 2-4 years) my dad would smoke when I was around and his second-hand smoke I breathed in ended up giving me asthma.

Gee, thank you for screwing up my lungs, dad......

King_Ash

Reaction score
I smoke, no big deal you only live once I figure and whatever makes you happy is totally up to you.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
My family smokes and I never started smoking due to the fact that it gave you yellow teeth. As a kid having yellow teeth scared the shit out of me and still does to this day.

I am a chronic pothead though. Smoke atleast a eigth a day, a quarter a day when i was selling.

btman

Reaction score
I'm one of the rare that hasn't smoked.. Glad as I see my friend begging his friends for money ALL the time for smokes...

Rell

Reaction score
Smoke My POLE!!!?!?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i have never smoked and never will. no offense to people who smoke, but i kinda like been alive without terrible lung pain and all

J

Do you look like one of those kids from the commercials i.e. "She won't answer you, she just sits there all day..."

Yup thats him...Lol...Jk...Not all smokers are like that though...I kno a few...but most aren't...

Mr. Mat

i smoke weed nothing wrong with it i dont like cigarettes like nation said they taste like shit

Nation

I do like cigars to but i only had them once.They were flavored though.