Do you smoke?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cepreeper

Reaction score
i do, its a bad habit but i still do, who else does, be truthful, and dont be disrespective to the ppl that do by coming in here and dissin on it and callin smokers names and that shit, its really childish if u do.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
No, I dont smoke. I just dont like the smell of it, I dont like it in my hair or on my clothes. I don't mind if other people do though, it's not a big deal in my opinion.

Rell

Reaction score
I smoke people like you on the b-ball court - Black kid from Drug Free commercial

TheSideEffect

Reaction score
I'd smoke only if I truly wanted to stink all the time and have ashtma attacks more frequently.

C4

When I ask a chain smoker why he smokes. He replies: "Dude, I'm totally stressed from the work I did today and my life has many problems, you just can't understand. Let me smoke I'm addicted to this death stick"

Well, Smoking really doesn't solve any problems. Instead it gets you in more problems. You cough 30% of the night and have 75% more chance of having cancer than a normal human being. So why smoke? Addicted? Come on, it's really not that hard too leave that death stick, drop it and don't ever pick it.

My advice brother, quit smoking and love life :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
When I ask a chain smoker why he smokes. He replies: "Dude, I'm totally stressed from the work I did today and my life has many problems, you just can't understand. Let me smoke I'm addicted to this death stick"

Well, Smoking really doesn't solve any problems. Instead it gets you in more problems. You cough 30% of the night and have 75% more chance of having cancer than a normal human being. So why smoke? Addicted? Come on, it's really not that hard too leave that death stick, drop it and don't ever pick it.

My advice brother, quit smoking and love life :)

Pfft.

I actually enjoy smoking. I know that's probably hard for non smokers to comprehend, but that's it. I know its addictive. I don't care.

Markz

Reaction score
Smokers are jokers. lol tried it, hated it.

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
nope . don't like the smelled. tried and didn't like it

Nation

I smoke weed. I tried cigarettes but they were way to fucking disgusting it tastes like shit.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i havent in a while... never really smoked much... it does relieve some stress but last time i smoked we got caught by the police for tresspassing and some other shit in NY and since i had cigarettes in my pocket it kind of made the stress worse lol... luckily they didnt pat us down or anything but i still got suspended from school but i needed a break anyways lol...