Do you play an instrument?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
We already know that we're all wrestling fans, some of us watch football, basketball, hockey, some of us are gamers... I could go on like this but the one thing I'm not sure about is...do we have any musicians here? Do some of you play an instrument? If yes, what instrument? And what music do you play? Jazz, rock, punk, metal, etc.?

I'm a bassist. I haven't been playing for a long time. Maybe a month but I'm learning really fast as I used to play the guitar so now I don't have to start from the very bottom. I mostly play rock and metal. I've never been into jazz although jazz bass riffs are amazing. I'm sticking to my traditional Metallica songs, some AC/DC and Motley Crue songs as those aren't difficult to learn but are fun to play.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I've been playing guitar for almost 15 years. I own 2 Jackson guitars, a 7-string and a Jackson Kelly. I also play on a Rhino full-stack and have a shit ton of effect peddles. Only thing I'm missing is the BBE, but I can't play any of my shit right now because it's back in Texas for the time being. I can also play bass, although not traditionally. I usually have to use a really thick pick because I'm not used to playing with my fingers. I have an Ibanez bass, but no amp for it. I was planning on getting an amp for it when I move all this shit back to Montreal and focusing more on that simply because bassists typically have more options when finding a good local band to join up with.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Mostly drums. I play guitar sometimes. I've always loved drumming though, been doing it for about 10 years. Was in a band for a few years, but my friends got a little behind in school so we had to disband.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I played the saxophone when I was in 6th and 7th grade lol. Other than that, I kinda' halfway know how to play the guitar, can play a few simple songs.