Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just curious. Thought I'd asking seeing as how most of the forum is relatively young.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Since I'm only 15 I'm not too big on the idea of having kids in the future,plus if I had a kid it would probably go through hell with how paranoid I can get.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
1 or possibly 2. But not close to each other so that I would end up with one toddler and one baby at the same time.

Reactions: Princess_Jane

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Probally about 3 kids. Oldest will be Dio, next one will be Ozzy, then the other will be Halford. Whenever Ozzy or Dio isn't home for their chores, Halford will take their spot.

TKK

Reaction score
I'm not saying that I will, but if I do I'll want to have more than one. Being an only child myself, I had to force myself to pick up a lot of things that comes naturally to other kids who had brothers and sisters.