• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you hold grudges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Jade Hot Rod.

11 years after encountering her on another forum. I still loathe her existence and absolutely hate her. She could leave planet earth and I'd breathe a sign of satisfaction.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Honestly, it all depends. They are some people who done me so dirty, I should have never forgave them, and I did....but they fucked me over enough times since then that I can say that I'm surely never gonna forgive them at this point.

But also, a lot of people I ten to just forgive after awhile because life is to short.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
High School, middle school, whatever. It is hard. Like I have fucked up on things in the past, but I at least try to learn and grow. I've been mad at people for a few months then it is let go, or it takes longer and it just needs time. Sometimes, maybe never.

Even applies to online where I have had people troll me and flame me over the years. Then years passed, I barely think of them. Then I end up crossing paths online with them again, and I see it continue. Then If I ignore, it still continues, if I don't, I get called out for reacting like I'm the one at fault for getting pissed off at something designed to antagonize.

Oh yeah, I've no doubt screwed up a bunch too. Honestly there's someone out there probably still hating my guts for something I did. I was not really a good person in School in my early years. I acted out as the class clown because I thought that's how you got popular. Wish I could apologise to a lot of the teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.