Do You Believe In God?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Believe In God?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters

C4

Nobody has sledged anybodys religon, so there goes that theory.
This thread was made to get others peoples views on god, as i was just curious and in no way do i see how this is a stupid thread.

Okay, Okay it's not a stupid Thread, a Great Thread.
The Best Thread in history of IWF, Happy?
Bye.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I Belive in God alot...I Pray every night and I go to church every so often...God has been really good to me.I would call myself a christian.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I pray every night but I don't go to Church every week. I go to Church mosts weeks though if I can help it.

tasso10

Reaction score
i dont go to church as often as i would like or should, yet still there is definatly gotta be a God

This Guy

thedarkknight said:
1 guy believes in a god and he kills and rapes and fucks. but he goes to heaven in the end.

If you read the bible that statement is not true. If that killer never asks god and the people he victumized for forgiveness he still goes to hell too. And God knows if you don't mean it when you ask so him just doing it thinking thats enough to prevent hell will still not get him to heaven either.

I do believe in God, and thats that.

xtremebadass

Yes I believe in God and not just because my parents put me in a catholic grammar school. I go to a public high school, and I still believe in God.

the dark knight

If you read the bible that statement is not true. If that killer never asks god and the people he victumized for forgiveness he still goes to hell too. And God knows if you don't mean it when you ask so him just doing it thinking thats enough to prevent hell will still not get him to heaven either.

I do believe in God, and thats that.

ok that was an overstatement. i was just giving an example. bottom line, i do believe that THERE IS a god.