Do You Believe In God?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Believe In God?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Do You Believe In God?

In my personal opinion, No i do not believe in God. The whole idea off a "Heaven" and "Hell" and a being superior who masterminded the whole earth and all it's dimensions and galaxies just seems to unbelievable to me. Then again iam i could be just a naive closed minded person.

Nikki

Yes, I believe in God. I'm christian come from a christian family, I love God and Jesus. They award me things in my life, award me again hopefully. They been good to me, and my family. I don't have bad things to say about God. I love saying my prayers, knowing I care about him. I believe in paradise (heaven), same thing.

Wrestling Station

Fool.

Sure there is God, one God..
Heaven and Hell they do really exist and the judgement day will happen and you will be punished so badly more than you can imagine.

Its not a concept... Its a fact.. A real fact.. Wake up before ending burning in hell.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I not sure about it, I think there is only so much a human can understand and at the edge of that understanding there is some higher power but it's not not necessarily God, but the whole believing in God question is one of those subjects where it is such a big question it just just comes down to faith.

the dark knight

plz watch these videos by the greatest comedian in history ( george carlin ) :
note, dont take it too seriously cough cough this guy cough

[YT]8uBAPbOWLxc[/YT]

[YT]9CitfTtMIx8[/YT]

i have nearly all GC's dvds but i dont believe in all he says.
i do believe that there is a god but who is that god? not so sure.
i have my own commandments and rules in life :)

put it this way:
1 guy believes in a god and he kills and rapes and fucks. but he goes to heaven in the end.

another guy, does not believe in god but never hurts anyone and always nice to people. does goes to hell? bullshit.

Markz

Reaction score
I belive in God, I ask people who don't "How did we get here then?" and they answer "atoms, particals etc." and I just say " How did they get there then..."

You can't say everything around us wasn't intentional!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I belive in God, I ask people who don't "How did we get here then?" and they answer "atoms, particals etc." and I just say " How did they get there then..."

You can't say everything around us wasn't intentional!

Umm well "how did god get there?"

C4

Im Muslim, and I do beleive in God,
Do not at all comment on others Religion or God's, please do not make stupid threads like this.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Im Muslim, and I do beleive in God,
Do not at all comment on others Religion or God's, please do not make stupid threads like this.

Lmao, tell me how this is stupid just because you wanna give your biast opinion which you think has to be right makes this a stupid thread?
(this is going off some off the stuff you said in the chatbox aswell.)

C4

Lmao, tell me how this is stupid just because you wanna give your biast opinion which you think has to be right makes this a stupid thread?
(this is going off some off the stuff you said in the chatbox aswell.)

Look, I don't want to fight with somebody or make silly arguments, Please don't make such Threads.
People will comment on each others Religion

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Nobody has sledged anybodys religon, so there goes that theory.
This thread was made to get others peoples views on god, as i was just curious and in no way do i see how this is a stupid thread.