Do You Believe In God?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Believe In God?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters

Buergy

Reaction score
Right now I don't believe in God and never did

Maybe this will change in the future if I get a sign!?

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
You can count me out for believing theres a god.

But if you think theres a god and believe in it then more power to ya!!!

Reaction score
No , i dont
Everyone is saying he must be real because who created everything?!?
Well if thats the case , who created "God".

I dont belive in God , i just live my life without a care to be honest , im here and thats thats, might aswell love life and not care about religion and argue over it , thats what causes wars. God and Religions is just messing peoples heads up , not being harsh but how do you know your not preying to nothing? - Its all in the mind...

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
I do believe in God, and like most of the others here I don't go to church as much as I should...However, I do live right next door to a church now AND my window faces the church. So I should be up every Sunday morning around 9ish lol.

Reaction score
No , i dont
Everyone is saying he must be real because who created everything?!?
Well if thats the case , who created "God".

I dont belive in God , i just live my life without a care to be honest , im here and thats thats, might aswell love life and not care about religion and argue over it , thats what causes wars. God and Religions is just messing peoples heads up , not being harsh but how do you know your not preying to nothing? - Its all in the mind...

God didnt have to be created. he is just there and always has been. as for not knowing if we are praying to nothing, i know if im praying to something because i have seen it in peoples lives. people who were murderers and rapeists that have come to Christ lives have been changed. and lets put it this way, if there isnt a God then we sure need to come up with one b/c this Earth needs order from a divine being... such as God, Jesus Christ.

BTW: good to see alot of Christians/Catholics on here. i thought there wouldnt be b/c generally i guess wrestling isnt the most Godly thing in the world but im glad im not the only person on here that believes in God... well, Jesus God.

Nation

Yes i do believe in God and im a Protestant. As for Heaven yes i believe in that and as for hell yes. I also believe in Angels and demons. In fact i have had a very displeasing experience with one of these.

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't believe in god there is no proof of a god and religion causes nothing but fighting. Christianity thinks their right but how are they different then Native Americans believing that the nature is god. And if their was a god why would he let all this fighting and killing go on.