do u think smackdown needs a new GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
i was wondering if people think its about time smackdown change to a new GM , don't get me long teddy long has done a gd job as GM but now i think its time for a change, i wud like to see a heel gm, my possible choices for a new GM would be
shane and steph machon
HBK
Ric flair
Dusty roads
bishoff
heyman
i would like to get people's thoughts on this matter please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeRaw

Well you say you want a heel gm but Flair,HBK and Rhodes are all face lol...Anyways I like Teddy Long but if anyone is next its Vickie Geurrero because they want her to b.However Im happy with Long as GM as he does a great job of mixing niceness,strictnees and professionalism together....:)

Christian

Reaction score
T. Long needs to move on over to RAW.

Foley needs to get hired as the GM for ECW.

Flair turn heel and be GM of Smackdown.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
T. Long needs to move on over to RAW.

Foley needs to get hired as the GM for ECW.

Flair turn heel and be GM of Smackdown.

I agree with you on everything aside from the Teddy Long thing. Personally I wouldn't be disappointed to not ever see him on my tv again. He's not bud he's just blah and to me that's worse than being terrible. At least with terrible you get some manner of entertainment out of the deal.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Long is doing a good job as GM for Smackdown, and I don't want to see him replaced, but I recall reading something awhile ago saying they're going to have Vickie as the new GM. I have a feeling that Krystal is in cahoots with Vickie and will turn on Teddy somehow and screw him out of the GM.

If you put a gun to my head and told me he had to change, I'd go with either Heyman or Bischoff (I still think he did a tremendous job on Raw).

Anyone other then Stephanie or Kurt. They're were horrible as GM.

LKP

Heyman For Smackdown!
Bischoff For Raw
And Dusty Rhodes For ECW!

I totally agree with you. Bring eric back,heyman and rhodes and wwe have got a small amount of ratings back. But does it matter who they have as gm they get told by vince what to say and do anyway. So if you think about it gms are technically pointless.

Reaction score
For Shakedown I don’t be disappointed to see Stephanie back but I like Flair ad heel as well. Raw needs Bischoff. He is the best heel GM and I think him and Raw will blend in fine. As for ECW Heyman would be the best fit.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I want Long out. But technically its not really all his fault. Its the Creative Team (everything seems to be blamed on them).

Long- Gone
Bischoff- Raw
Heyman/Foley- ECW combo

maybe if we're lucky Heyman/Foley will be the ECW creative team, and we'll actually have some extreme stuff

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Id rather see someone like HBK to be Smackdown Gm.Maybe put Teddy back to a Referee. Raw I think should be William Regal.And Ecw should be dusty Rhodes.

Reaction score
I dont think Bischoff will be returning to soon, I would like to see William Regal GM of raw and Teddy Long could move to be GM of ECW. I would then like to see someone like a Matt Stryker be appointed Smackdown GM. Stryker would be a good person for the job, He is a great heel and very good with the mic.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i don't mean tosound sexest or anything but i but i really wouldn't like to have a female GM just look at how steph got later in her gm career the matches really started to suck i would love to see heyman back though

Great One

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ron Simmons the GM (just brought him into the picture, plus he's "over" so the WWE would probably take advantage of that) and then a return match for JBL at WM, JBL vs. Simmons for the SD GM and JBL wins.