do u think smackdown needs a new GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ron Simmons the GM (just brought him into the picture, plus he's "over" so the WWE would probably take advantage of that) and then a return match for JBL at WM, JBL vs. Simmons for the SD GM and JBL wins.
i like the idea but, "over" = T_T

teddy is making smackdown look stupid imo. and vickie isnt really doing anything, maybe she'll have a role in rey's feud with chavo but it'll still suck.

smackdown's GM = either flair, JBL or DAMN!

samborambo

Reaction score
would love to see Flair appointed gm of smackdown. He's great on the mike and would be more use than as of a jobber.

the dark knight

would love to see Flair appointed gm of smackdown. He's great on the mike and would be more use than as of a jobber.

no offense but, i've notified you before, it's mic***. mike = the main admin here.

Nikki

I do think Smackdown needs a new General Manager. I would love to see Stone Cold or The Rock as General Manager if that was possible. But I know that's never going to happen :sad:

domokun801

Reaction score
Smackdow does need a new GM.
This whole thing where T. Long is 'supposedly' getting married to Krsytal is making the show go downhill.