• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dixie Carter Resigns

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
How did I attack Blissmas? I said I want to see the Hardys in wwe and he said they're not good

And when I do direct attacks I'm kidding. Do you have no sense of humor.
Sense of humor? You have no such thing.

You take everything literal and need to have the last word.

Drag this entire shit out until the other person gets sick of being quoted by you.....That's not a debate....That's harrassment.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Sense of humor? You have no such thing.

You take everything literal and need to have the last word.

Drag this entire shit out until the other person gets sick of being quoted by you.....That's not a debate....That's harrassment.
But we're debating right now. I'm giving you my argument about why I think Hardys are still good and should be back in wwe. And it's not last word. If I think I still have a point, I'm gonna present it. It's not my fault your brain is twisted into thinking that your argument is always right and if anyone dares debate it a long time then they're trying to have the last word.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
How did I attack Blissmas? I said I want to see the Hardys in wwe and he said they're not good

And when I do direct attacks I'm kidding. Do you have no sense of humor.
I will say there was no attacks this time. I just didn't need to reply to "Yeah... cause TNA." TNA is trash.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Ratings sometimes mean nothing when it comes to quality. The most popular memes are more annoying than funny.
I know but ratings are what you need and I personally didn't mind the deletion segments. I found it entertaining.