• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dixie Carter Resigns

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Good for TNA....Terrible for whatever poor combat sports show has her on their committee.

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
Very, very interesting. Hopeful to see if any real changes occur on screen. Knowing TNA, it might not but maybe this Dixie Carter stigma might open up the promotion.

KeepItFresh

Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
Hopefully there strong upper midcard gets back to what they were doin' with durin' the Summer when Corrgan was bookin' them. I don't think that will happen if the Hardys have too much influence though.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Hopefully there strong upper midcard gets back to what they were doin' with durin' the Summer when Corrgan was bookin' them. I don't think that will happen if the Hardys have too much influence though.
Whether or not TNA stops with the deletion and shaky cam segments is the ultimate question for me.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Hardys contract ends at the end of February so hopefully they pull a Joe/AJ/Roode/Aries/Young/Angle and split