Divas you miss seeing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Trish, Lita, and of course Stacy. All 3 were hot as hell, and Trish and Lita were great wrestlers too. Stacy, not so much, but I'd still love it if she came back.

chessarmy

Trish Stratus, Lita, and Torrie Wilson. Trish and Lita were great wrestlers, they had an awesome feud in 2005. I miss Torrie because she was fuckin hot

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Trish, Stacy, and Kristal for me. Each one of them definitely caught my attention in MANY ways with wrestling ability, legs, and booty.

Wordlife

Trish and Stacy and Lita for sure, also Christy Hemme in WWE for many unknown various reasons (maybe cause she's fucking hot... idk)

J

Easily Lita. But when I say Lita I mean Hardy Boyz Lita not Edge Lita.

Klide

^ i miss seeing Lita EDGE thing
i miss trish stacy and TORRIE

MizMasta3000

Trish Stratus, Lita, and Torrie Wilson. Trish and Lita were great wrestlers, they had an awesome feud in 2005. I miss Torrie because she was fuckin hot

Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler But i saw Torrie on that "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" show she hasn't changed

the dark knight

trish, torrie, lita and sunny.....

maybe terri runnels too.

Airfixx

Trish, Lita, Jazz, Victoria, Molly.... Basically those from the days when the girls could actually work.

Otherwise, Sensational Sherri.

MikeRaw

Trish, Lita, Jazz, Victoria, Molly.... Basically those from the days when the girls could actually work.

:roll1: You mean the day when every episode had a bikini contest, and we had a WWE promoted "Girls Gone Wild" PPV, as well as a "Divas Undressed" special, where they competed for the best thong? That's what was really happening. People look back on the early 2000s and think of it as a time when the divas only wrestled. That's completely backwards. There were ones who could wrestle, but those like Victoria, Jazz, and Molly was barely used. Apart from Trish and Lita, all the divas did was pretty much the previously mentioned bikini contests and wet t-shirt contests.