Divas Contract Signing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey, look, some honest emotion out of Kaitlyn. About time. It's a shame what's happened to her, she had such a bubbly personality on NXT. What happened to it?
Either way this was no time to be bubbly, very nice work with a more intense promo.
That smack to Big E made me jump out of my chair, not to mention that spear. Damn that was awesome.
This and the secret admirer segment have been great television. There's real personal issues they can play off of here with a backstory to both characters. That's something WWE rarely has an opportunity to do at all, not just with the Divas. It's a shame that most of it was thrown away in favor of stupid fat jokes.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol'd at HULK SMASH!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Lol'd at HULK SMASH!

e0f4df8340cd31923118e61fed203e24.gif
9def79efa2858387fd92d0051f6ff52a.gif

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Having only one title belt might have something to do with that but overall I think management isn't that invested in developing the division any further, and as a result the fans don't care much about it either.
No, no, no, no, god no. The problem isn't that there isn't enough belts for them, the problem is that these women plainly suck so bad. NXT never even had a women's belt until recently and they've had them fighting and built to be just as important as men for quite sometime. THEN, they added the belt. Everyone besides AJ has exactly no substance at all. I'm sorry but one player not completely sucking out of a whole team doesn't really compel me to be interested.

I do agree though that recent developments might possibly be the beginning of something better. We'll just see what happens.

Reactions: Crayo

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Also, the fact that they prioritize a stupid reality show for the Divas than actually USE THEM. :/ Most of them have the talent, it's just they were used wrong. If they were only used right...

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Also, the fact that they prioritize a stupid reality show for the Divas than actually USE THEM. :/ Most of them have the talent, it's just they were used wrong. If they were only used right...
The fact that the show actually exists is highly insulting actually. It makes it seem like women can't get over on their own so they need their own stupid show (where only half of the divas are on it anyway, plus some random fucking girls who arent even divas) to get more fans or whatever, which is why it's going to take a huge amount for them to make any kind of redemption for the division.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The fact that the show actually exists is highly insulting actually. It makes it seem like women can't get over on their own so they need their own stupid show (where only half of the divas are on it anyway, plus some random fucking girls who arent even divas) to get more fans or whatever, which is why it's going to take a huge amount for them to make any kind of redemption for the division.

This is why I applaud the Knockout's Division (in fact, that's what I watch most of the time in TNA).

Oh yeah and don't mention that they included Justin Gabriel's GF in the show even though she isn't definitely a Diva and that she's a fucking 19-year old MODEL. The new Kelly Kelly! ://

Yeah, I'll be totally OK if they had their own program for Divas wrestling, but a fucking reality show? I just lost hope.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
This is why I applaud the Knockout's Division (in fact, that's what I watch most of the time in TNA).

Oh yeah and don't mention that they included Justin Gabriel's GF in the show even though she isn't definitely a Diva and that she's a fucking 19-year old MODEL. The new Kelly Kelly! ://

Yeah, I'll be totally OK if they had their own program for Divas wrestling, but a fucking reality show? I just lost hope.

Was my first time watching TNA a few days ago and it was awesome. Definitely love the Knockouts.

And Gabriel has a girlfriend? :dafuq: Is it that red-haired chick?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yes. ; - ; The Black-haired one. Jojo Offerman.
Oh, lol. Well... at least they're not as randomly there I guess... Wonder what the red-haired chick's affiliation is... meh, I really don't care anyway. I've decided to watch it and record my reaction while watching it.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Maybe if the NXT Divas work as hard as they can, pour their blood, sweat and tears into their NXT division, train as hard as they ever could, and push themselves beyond the limit, maybe JUST MAYBE they can earn a spot! :yes:
On the new Divas reality TV show :yay:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Maybe if the NXT Divas work as hard as they can, pour their blood, sweat and tears into their NXT division, train as hard as they ever could, and push themselves beyond the limit, maybe JUST MAYBE they can earn a spot! :yes:
On the new Divas reality TV show :yay:
Just turned my insides out, dude. At this rate, I really want them to stop pushing NXT women to the main roster. It'll only ruin them. :meh:

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Where is there to go then? Developmental purposes is to push them onto the main roster.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Meh, I didn't really mean that as serious as it seemed. By all means, push them. I'd just be so done with WWE if Paige or Emma become valets to some shitty jobber.