Did Scott Steiner take steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Does Scott Steiner take steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chessarmy

This is probably a stupid thread but I thought it would be fun to see what you guys think about this.

I read it everywhere I go on not only the IWF, but the entire internet wrestling community. "OMG Scott Steiner took steroids" or "Scott Steiner used to be good until he roided up" and to be honest, is it all true? I saw a shoot interview with Scott Steiner a few days ago where he openly admitted that he did NOT take any steroids...ever. Is he telling the truth? I know I probably should be talking about how Steiner is a liar and everything, but I think there is a chance that he might actually be telling the truth. Think about it, Kevin Nash told everyone that he took steroids multiple times and nothing happened to him. So, why is there a reason for Steiner to lie? What does he have to lose? If he does admit that he took steroids in the past the guy won't get in trouble. If Nash got away with it, why can't Steiner? My point is, Steiner might be telling the truth about not taking steroids because if he ever admitted to taking them, nothing bad would ever happen to him.

So, what do you think?

EDIT: The poll question should be "Did Scott Steiner take steroids?". I'm sure he doesn't do them now.

Soulpower

HELL YES! I'm about 103% sure that he took roids. He was big back in the day, but when he came back as Big Poppa Pump, the dude was just freaky looking. No way that someone can get a body like that in such a short period of time without using roids.

Dwes

Reaction score
Without a doubt, I believe he took them. Saying that Steiner is still awesome.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
The way he is built, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not gonna say for sure he did do 'em, because it's really not my place. Even if he did though, Big Poppa Pump still rocks!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He looks like it but I don't know I mean there a chance he got that built by working out and with shakes and stuff.So I'm just gonna say no.

Evil Austin

I saw yes, if you saw his physical condition in the early 90's with his first wwe run in the tag team division with his brother rick steiner he was just a fat slob and then five years to six years later after being fired and at home he went to WCW and he was jacked up like nothing WCW has seen before I personally don't think you can do what he has turned himself into without a little help from injections.

Edit and just like WCW Rules said even if he did or didn't Steiner = Greatness.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No one should be that big without roids. He took them. I'd also say that he still does.

C4

You don't get such a muscular tone in two months without using steroids. The way his body is built, I would say yes he does.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Also considering according to the Death of WCW book, Steiner had lifting the 350lbs Scott Norton into an elevated atomic drop and walked all around the ring before planted him with the move. Also, because DDP called him out backstage, Steiner brutally beat the crap out of him in a fit of what can only be described as roid rage.

So yeah, the only reason he would deny it now is because he's still taking them. lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I voted yes to steroids because I assume that when you say steroids you mean all performance enhancing drugs.

Yes he is almost 99% certainly on HGH or the like. However if you meant strictly anabolic steroids then no, he likely does not.

RDH1

Reaction score
This is the world of "Professional Wrestling",...All or most All "Athletes" Involved in the business have taken some sort of "supplement" at one time or another from pain killers to Steroids and I don't see Scott Steiner being above that so I voted yes.:hat: