Did Scott Steiner take steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Does Scott Steiner take steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wrestling Station

He's not only on steriods man, he is also on donkey-hormones for sure :shifty:
No wonder he is nuts and talks marsian language.

Kizza

This is probably a stupid thread but I thought it would be fun to see what you guys think about this.

I read it everywhere I go on not only the IWF, but the entire internet wrestling community. "OMG Scott Steiner took steroids" or "Scott Steiner used to be good until he roided up" and to be honest, is it all true? I saw a shoot interview with Scott Steiner a few days ago where he openly admitted that he did NOT take any steroids...ever. Is he telling the truth? I know I probably should be talking about how Steiner is a liar and everything, but I think there is a chance that he might actually be telling the truth. Think about it, Kevin Nash told everyone that he took steroids multiple times and nothing happened to him. So, why is there a reason for Steiner to lie? What does he have to lose? If he does admit that he took steroids in the past the guy won't get in trouble. If Nash got away with it, why can't Steiner? My point is, Steiner might be telling the truth about not taking steroids because if he ever admitted to taking them, nothing bad would ever happen to him.

So, what do you think?

EDIT: The poll question should be "Did Scott Steiner take steroids?". I'm sure he doesn't do them now.

Don't believe everything you hear from people themselves. Prime example, Marion Jones, at the 2000 Olympics. She was a "crusader" to get rid of drugs in sport, and what did she admit? She took steroids to win like 3 gold medals or whatever.

I'm farily sure that Steiner does take roids. There have been reports that he has had fits of what can only be described as "roid rage" in the past. Plus he always looks angry >_>.

Hometown Kid

The way he is built, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not gonna say for sure he did do 'em, because it's really not my place. Even if he did though, Big Poppa Pump still rocks!

It may not be your place, he still probably took them. >_> And Big Poppa Pump doesn't rock, he sucks dick. :D Scott Steiner is a legend though. :)