Did Anyone Like This Match Bret Hart Vs Yokozuna

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
I know many people like Bret "the Hitman" Hart and really loved watching some of his classic matches. Does anyone remember the classic matches he had with Yokozuna though? I know I really liked these matches because it pitted his finesse against the size of the Japanese giant. Since this is a great match what do you think of how the results were? Would they have been the same if the matches were not established on who would win?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Classic matches :lmao no, they really weren't the only two matches i remember was the two WM matches which i got **+ stars at best.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Bret is a vanilla midget and Yoko was a Khali_level wrestler, so no, I did not enjoy their work.

Hogan coming out and stealing the belt was the only good thing to happen that Mania.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bret Hart was a very good wrestler who could piece together matches that suited his opponents.

Vanilla midget is what he was, so was Steamboat or Flair then, he was the guy who got WWF off their steroid pushed cartoony wrestlers from the 80s and helped usher in a new athletic and faster paced style of the 90s. People like Flair, Macho and Steamboat, only took the cartoon aspect and injected some actual realism.

But thats neither here nor there, Bret gave Yoko his best match.