Did anyone here enjoy heel R-Truth?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I loved him as a heel. That was when I first started watching WWE again and I really thought he was main event material. Then he kind of just fizzled out to the midcard. So did Miz, but Truth was far more entertaining.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I loved heel R-Truth while I hate face R-Truth. Him and Miz were cool together.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
God dammit yes, he was entertaining as hell. Turn him back now!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Me and my dad enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty cool and funny, but for the most important part, fresh. It felt like someone has finally climbed out of the midcard, and earned his rights in the main event, it didn't feel forced. The gimmick seemed to hit the fans hard too, because it was true. Cena was basically everywhere and it did feel like a conspiracy. I knew he wasn't going to win the WWE championship from Cena on his first try, but it was nice to see something fresh from WWE until they decided to fuck him up and fuck him over.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, I loved it. Laughed at every segment he was in and even when he was a bit more serious with the conspiracy stuff I enjoyed it. Funny how that went nowhere now he's boring and buries Cesaro and Barrett randomly on weeekly shows.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
His initial heel-work was hilarious. I even liked him when he briefly teamed up with Miz, too bad he had to ruin it with that wellness violation though.

Loved this segment:

Reactions: Snowman1

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I loved him as a heel. I found him hilarious and so did my dad, although my dad still does find him funny, it isn't as golden as his heel run. The awesome truth tag-team could have been something, if R Truth didn't mess up by getting suspended. It's about time they make him heel and it'll be another golden run.

Reaction score
Loved him as a heel, and I have trouble naming one guy I know who didn't enjoy his run, lol. Surprisingly enough, the same, broken record known as R-Truth was arguably the best thing in WWE (maybe along with Mark Henry) from his heel turn till Punk's shoot (and continued to be one of the best things after that). They seriously messed up on something which had potential to be huge. He needs to turn back heel. Actually, I wouldn't mind an Awesome Truth reunion, while on the subject. Loved that team, too!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Still don't understand why they turned him face when he commited the violation. I mean, sure, it was a way out, but did they really have to do it?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah I was really big on R-Truth when he turned heel and I was really disappointed when he didn't beat Cena at Capitol Punishment because he could have had such a great run, he was really on a roll at the time.