Did anyone here enjoy heel R-Truth?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the general consensus was that heel R-Truth was amazing and was from the get-go pretty much. One of the forums I was on before this one were really praising the him and that convinced me to check out his heel work (as I wasn't watching at that point, and wouldn't start watching regularly until the Raw Roulette for obvious reasons) and as you may have figured by the parenthesis I wasn't a fan. In fact, I thought it sucked but I did appreciate the deviation from the norm of characters. Still, I didn't get any enjoyment watching him (sans like one promo he did with The Miz). Granted I haven't seen all his early promos , but I've seen all the ones post-shoot (as I stupidly watched Raw live). Just another thing I disagree with the majority of the IWC on.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Me and my dad enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty cool and funny, but for the most important part, fresh. It felt like someone has finally climbed out of the midcard, and earned his rights in the main event, it didn't feel forced. The gimmick seemed to hit the fans hard too, because it was true. Cena was basically everywhere and it did feel like a conspiracy. I knew he wasn't going to win the WWE championship from Cena on his first try, but it was nice to see something fresh from WWE until they decided to fuck him up and fuck him over.
Yeah we both thought it was well presented.