Dick butt vs Bork Lazer feud sometime in the next year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The joys and pitfalls of being a mark. We both know it.

wk
At least there has been an influx of characters added over the past two years to balance out Ziggler now being buried. Back in say 2011 I really struggled to find guys to root for.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
At least there has been an influx of characters added over the past two years to balance out Ziggler now being buried. Back in say 2011 I really struggled to find guys to root for.

This has also been my saving grace with no Punk. You may not like the guy, but I've been a huge fan of his since his ROH days.

However, seeing guys they've brought in since 2011 and put in positions that matter has made the show enjoyable for me even without "my man Punk".

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This match has to happen. Daniel Bryan is the most over in the company by a mile and Lesnar could quite be the most over heel now following the streak conquering. Regardless of whether Lesnar is the most over heel or not, he is the most kayfabe credible, and is one hell of a wrestler. This match up will be a MOTY candidate definitely, so how long before we see it, or will we even?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Probably Summerslam. I don't really have a good reason for it, but I assume Triple H, Orton and Batista will feud for it within the next few months.

P.S Don't we have this thread?

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
See triple h orton batista having there hands full with shield for some reason and deflecting them away from title for a couple months so believe could be possible for lesnar to enter the title picture. Although im usually wrong haha

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Probably Summerslam. But holding the match there presents an obvious problem. For one, who will win? Because either finish seems hard to imagine. Logic would dictate that Lesnar would win the championship since Bryan dropping the title at Summerslam seems probable (because he would have gotten a fair five month title reign out of it) and because they surely wouldn't job Lesnar out in his very first match after ending the streak (although this is the same company that jobbed Lesnar out in his first match back in eight years in 2012, but you would think conquering the streak would change everything), but the problem there is that Lesnar obviously isn't holding the title from Summerslam all the way to Wrestlemania 31.There wouldn't even enough top level babyfaces for him to fight in that time span.

So... my guess is, the match will take place at Survivor Series. I could see Bryan keeping it to then and I could also see Lesnar deciding to commit to five PPVs in a row (Survivor Series, TLC, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Wrestlemania 31) to get a very good title reign out of him that lasts more than just a month or two, ala The Rock. After the title win, Heyman could even throw more dirt on Taker's name by saying that Lesnar's biggest accomplishment after ending the streak - winning the WWE Championship for the first time in over ten years - was at the same event where Taker debuted and also won his first world title (ironically, it was also the event where Lesnar suffered his first ever pin fall loss in 2002.)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I could see an Authority vs the Anti-Authority(Shield, DB, and another wrestler) do a traditional survivor series bout at survivor series so i'm thinking he'll drop the title at summer slam but I would like to see @Lockard's version play out though, would give Heyman a chance to cut some awesome promos.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
So... my guess is, the match will take place at Survivor Series. I could see Bryan keeping it to then and I could also see Lesnar deciding to commit to five PPVs in a row (Survivor Series, TLC, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Wrestlemania 31) to get a very good title reign out of him that lasts more than just a month or two, ala The Rock. After the title win, Heyman could even throw more dirt on Taker's name by saying that Lesnar's biggest accomplishment after ending the streak - winning the WWE Championship for the first time in over ten years - was at the same event where Taker debuted and also won his first world title (ironically, it was also the event where Lesnar suffered his first ever pin fall loss in 2002.)

There's no way that Bryan could hold the belt until Survivor Series without turning heel or properly tweener again - which I think WWE will be afraid of pulling the trigger on (understandably). I've always been a fan of the philosophy that faces primarily chase the title with heels being the ones who carry for extended periods. Obviously because of how long the storyline was leading to D-Bry's moment, they sort of have to make his first reign a decent one, but anything longer than Summerslam and people will get tired of him.

For me, Lesnar winning it at Summerslam and carrying it until Wrestlemania is the best solution if WWE can get more bloody dates. Heyman being the main voice of an eight month reign sounds pretty wonderful to me, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Bork destroying everyone that faces him in that time either. Logically, the next step would be for Cesaro to get his big WM moment and beat Lesnar for the title. But three lengthy runs from Bryan, Bork and Cesaro in a row is probably a touch idealistic from me!

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
This match has to happen. Daniel Bryan is the most over in the company by a mile and Lesnar could quite be the most over heel now following the streak conquering. Regardless of whether Lesnar is the most over heel or not, he is the most kayfabe credible, and is one hell of a wrestler. This match up will be a MOTY candidate definitely, so how long before we see it, or will we even?
Will happen at a big PPV to sell. When it will happen, Bryan still looks to be tangled in the Authority Storyline, so unless WWE revisits the Heyman/Lesnar peace treaty they had weeks back and bring in Lesnar that way, I don't see how Lesnar will come into Bryan's radar unless he does his EC promo, demanding the title

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I agree with those who have said Summerslam... I see The Authority story line dying out by then and Bryan actually able to start a proper championship reign without constant aggravation. Lesnar will most likely be first in line once all this Authority mess is over.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd watch a Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar fight for sure but if anyone would have to end Daniel Bryan's reign, it would have to be Cesaro at TLC. We'll probably Brock vs Bryan for the WWEWHC at Summerslam but i don't want some part-timer who does jack all apart from Stand there in the middle of the ring and let Paul Heyman do all the talking. I like Lesnar but he does not deserve any good opportunities now. Fuck him. The Taker vs Brock match was shit and didn't deserve a win and break the streak at all. Cesaro or Seth Rollins to end the reign of Daniel Bryan being WWEWHC. After that, i'd like to see a new gimmick for Daniel Bryan.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree with those who have said Summerslam... I see The Authority story line dying out by then and Bryan actually able to start a proper championship reign without constant aggravation. Lesnar will most likely be first in line once all this Authority mess is over.
People will hate Daniel Bryan after his first proper title defense against Brock, if Daniel wins. The fans will be like "Ooooo, SUPER C3N4".

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Swear D'Z just made this exact same thread.

I predicted:
- Cesaro wins MITB
- Cashes in on Bryan in autumn
- Bryan wins the title back
- Heyman calls in Lesnar
- Lesnar defeats Bryan at RR

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
There's no way that Bryan could hold the belt until Survivor Series without turning heel or properly tweener again - which I think WWE will be afraid of pulling the trigger on (understandably). I've always been a fan of the philosophy that faces primarily chase the title with heels being the ones who carry for extended periods. Obviously because of how long the storyline was leading to D-Bry's moment, they sort of have to make his first reign a decent one, but anything longer than Summerslam and people will get tired of him.

For me, Lesnar winning it at Summerslam and carrying it until Wrestlemania is the best solution if WWE can get more bloody dates. Heyman being the main voice of an eight month reign sounds pretty wonderful to me, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Bork destroying everyone that faces him in that time either. Logically, the next step would be for Cesaro to get his big WM moment and beat Lesnar for the title. But three lengthy runs from Bryan, Bork and Cesaro in a row is probably a touch idealistic from me!

I mentioned this in another thread, but I could see Bryan's title reign being comparable to Bret and Shawn's title reigns from 1994 and 1996 respectively, which saw them keeping the title from Wrestlemania to Survivor Series without the fans growing tired of them (well, to be exact, the crowd did pop when Sid beat Michaels for it at Survivor Series, but that was more because Sid was very popular with the crowds, not just because the audience had grown lukewarm with HBK.) I know Bryan is arguably more of an underdog than them because of his smaller size, but still. I have a hard time believing that Lesnar can keep the championship from Summerslam to Wrestlemania and sustain interest because I question whether there's enough babyfaces to go around to oppose him. Bryan, Cena, Sheamus? I don't see feuds with those three individuals being drawn out over a period of six to seven months. I also think WWE fears that Lesnar's "special attraction" type of aura might vanish a bit if he sticks around for that long of an extended period of time.

That said, the concern that the crowd might get a little bored if Bryan stays unbeaten on top for too long is a legitimate one (although again, not one I completely agree with), so they could always have Bryan drop the title at Summerslam to, say, Batista, and then have him regain it a couple of months later at Hell In A Cell, only to then drop it again at Survivor Series to Brock Lesnar. Going straight from Batista to Lesnar could allow Heyman to cut a good promo talking about how Bryan was able to conquer The Animal but let's now see if he can conquer The Beast. Plus, it would mean right when the audience gets excited to see Bryan as champ again (even just a couple of months remove from holding the strap could do that), he drops it to Brock, which would hopefully infuriate them a bit.