Dh Smith, Melina, Kozlov....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
Its funny that they did a Diva focus on Melina the same day they release her.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah and she was bragging about it and then 2 hours later she's like WTF I GOT RELEASED? good shit.

seX-Power

Reaction score
only one i cared about is melina tbh but that's no big loss at all really. none of them were ever going to do anything. hopefully primo, yoshi and jtg are next, they're wasting space.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The only one who bummed me out in a way was DH Smith. I thought he was a good worker, and had a good work, he has solid enough mic skills to get by as a more than servicable midcarder, but I think after the Hart Dynasty split it was the beginning of the end.

Kozlov, I could give a shit about. I never saw what anyone saw in him. He was awful.

Melina and Gail Kim... Who cares? Women's wrestling bores me lol.

Masters I thought had potential at one point, but after he got fired the first time it was all downhill from there.

How JTG, Primo, Yoshi and Goldust survived the cuts I will never know.

Reaction score
Chris Masters had that screwed up male boob. Was it the right one? It had an indent that looks like he got injured by a sludgehammer or something.
D Smith is the real loss here imo. The thing is, it seems that after Bret Hart got his work done with WWE, they kicked DH smith out of the door too.
The only way we will ever see him back in wwe ring is when someday the wwe realize that the tag team division should be taken seriously again and the tag team belts should be considered as a worthy belts <_<

Airfixx

Reaction score
Kozlov, I could give a shit about.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!?!?!?!?!? Unless you actually DO care, It's COULD NOT give a shit.

(Sorry, keep reading this around here it's doing my fookin' head in!)

How JTG, Primo, Yoshi and Goldust survived the cuts I will never know.

Isn't Dust' training and shit backstage now?

LOL @ DH Smith.... Just got done watching a Hart Foundation shoot from 3 years or so ago. Bret: "Harry is probably the best worker they have on their roster... It's just a matter of time."

p.s. Tyson Kidd has gotta stay! I love watching him...

Doomsday

Reaction score
Remember Krissy Vaine?
made her WWE debut as a heel by attacking Torrie Wilson after Wilson lost a match to Victoria... 2007....
Quit the company because her boyfriend wouldn't be moved up from developmental.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
didn't melina go crazy or do some matt hardy shit a while ago?

I remember some kind of video and everyone was like "uh-oh, here we go again....(rubs benoit potion on nutsack for luck)"