Dh Smith, Melina, Kozlov....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
YES!

LMAO @ Gail Kim though... bitch talked so much shit the other night too...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
One has to wonder, when will John Morrison quit now?

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Maybe Melina was really a bitch/it was for Morrison's own good? Or will Morrison leave now too (same thing Lashley's bitch ass did when they fired his girlfriend) or be [even more] unmotivated? They coulda at least paired the two back up together or tried to reform MnM. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Morrison.

fuzzy

Reaction score
will, GK is gonna head back to tna, who knows maybe all of them will? tna does like to bring in people that leave wwe.
Why did they fire DH smith?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Masters being gone really sucks. He was such a good worker, especially since his return. FUCK.

...god...

Reaction score
Seriously, you talk about improvement, there's a guy who actually improved leaps and bounds and deserved to be on the main roster, not trash like the Nexus/Corre rejects. He had everything required and something going for him.

...god...

Reaction score
"Obviously, I'm surprised by the move. But I'm optimistic. I'm going to move forward and see what lies ahead. I still love this business and I'm not going to give up because of this small set back. I want to explore and see what options I have for the future."

poor guy, he was passionate too.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fucking gay he will probably end up in TNA. Here's to hoping he goes to ROH or works the Indy scene for a while.

Axis

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOO! MASTERPIECE!

He'd be wise to go to Japan if he still wants to wrestle.

Reaction score
If Primo survives this round of cuts I'll legit be amazed.

As far as the others go. Melina was a headcase the likes of which haven't been seen since Chyna or Sable. Morrison is extremely lucky being associated with her didn't royally fuck up his chances of getting to the top. Kozlov is 39 years old, had his chance to be a main event star and failed miserably (if Triple H can't carry your ass to a watchable match you're in trouble). He was never gonna get above the comedy midcard spot and with Ryder apparently teaming up with Santino now he was pretty much gonna end up lost in the shuffle and released eventually anyway. DH Smith had a good look to him and was fundamentally sound as a wrestler but just lacked that little something to put him over the top as a character. Gail Kim I'd love to see her get her ass back in gear and motivated again. Seemed to me like she was just going through the motions for the past year and put about as little effort as possible into her matches. Masters is the only one I'm actually kind of shocked at. I thought he had a world of potential, he performed well both as a heel and a face and was actually showing improvement over his last run.

Reaction score
Good cuts. Can't say I saw Masters improve, havent seen him do anything but jiggle his pecks. Haven't seen pectoral workrate like that since Rene Dupree's nipples. Time for Primo and Swoggle get the axe.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Anyone thinking the Hero/Castagnolli debut happens sooner than later?

I agree, Hornswoggle has to go... they also need to nut-up and cut bait with a few more "divas", JTG, Josh Mathews, Tatsu, Reks, Kidd, Baretta, and Ranjin Singh.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Ranjin Singh is the head writer for RAW. He's not going anywhere ^^^

I feel both Kidd and Josh are safe for some reason. Its open season for the rest of those guys...