DFWA Wild Wild Wednesday Night 03/14/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAWWWeds.png

[YOUTUBE]duTS9F9g9OQ[/YOUTUBE]
Sheamus stands in the ring with the rest of Kingdom United, he demands to for the fella that attacked him to show his face and take his whooping like a man...after a long pause...
[YOUTUBE]NEB95tbSBRs[/YOUTUBE]
Cat tells Sheamus he has no idea who attacked but once he does he will get his day with him that he promises. He also states that tonite there will be 8 qualifying matches the winners will be entered into the US Title Tournament at The Stache'. Sheamus can cheer up because he has his qualifying match right now...and it's against...
[YOUTUBE]kEKxpYgby-Y[/YOUTUBE]
- Sheamus def Sid with the Braugh kick after Sid is slapped by Sherri when Sheamus ducked while the Genius had the ref distracted

Sam Roberts is in the ring and introduces the newest Manager in DFWA..Bobby The Brain Heenan. The fans boo Heenan as he comes down to the ring.
Settle down humanoids. The Brain has come to shake up the entire DFWA and is assembling a stable of wrestlers that will dominate this federation from pillar to post. And I am gonna start right now..introducing your First DFWA US Champion!
[YOUTUBE]0Z9aS5BylKM[/YOUTUBE]
- Ziggler def Drew McIntyre with the Zig Zag with help from The Brain

Pat Tanaka is standing in the ring. The Cat is on the jumbotron and announces that the winner of the next match will be automatically entered in the Ladders Match for the CruiserX Title at The Stache...and Tanaka's opponent will be another new comer to DFWA...
[YOUTUBE]akzeAzxenRw[/YOUTUBE]
- Lethal def Tanaka with a flying elbow drop
Macho King pops on the jumbotron
Looks like the Macho King has an imposter on his hands..yeah. Someone trying to make his name of what I created..yeah. Well I tell you somethingggg you little punk. If I catch you doing my moves, wearing my clothes, using a rip off of my theme, or talking like me again...there will be hell to pay DIG IT?
Lethal responds...OHHHHH YEAH!, and raises his finger in the air and does the Macho Man spin and finger wave.

- Yokozuna def Scott Norton with a Bonzai drop to advance to US Tourney

- Jake The Snake def the Berzerker with DDT to advance to US Tourney

The Model enters the ring, grabs the mic
Since I am now without the Dr of Style to help keep the rif raff away from me I have decided to bring on a protegee, someone who can learn under me and someday can be almost as good as me..tonite I introduce him to you..
Zema Ion comes out carrying a big sprayer full of arrogance

- The Model def Matt Morgan with a roll up and handfull of tights after Ion sprayed Arrogance in Morgan's face to advance to US Title Tourney

- Kane def Gunner with a Chokeslam after running off Genius & Sherri to advance to US Title Tourney

- The Mountie def Mason Ryan via countout after zapping him with the Cattle Prod outside of the ring while the ref was down to advance to US Title Tourney. After the match Mountie was jumped by Jimmy Wang Yang sporting full cowboy gear.

- Bad New Brown def Mr Kennedy to retain the BAMF Championship by hitting with a ghetto blaster on the top turn buckle after which Kennedy fell onto the steel steps then the ground. He bled profusely and was carried out by medics.
See this chump couldn't even come close to beating me. I am the baddest motherfucker on the planet and there isn't a man in that locker room that is bad enough to beat me. So if anyone has the balls to come out and challenge me go right ahead.
Brown throws down the mic and starts to walk out of the ring when he hears..
[YOUTUBE]8hyklf07dVc[/YOUTUBE]
Joe runs down to the ring and he and Brown brawl in the middle and to the outside until the are separated by security. Joe grabs a mic and tells Brown he best not get used to that belt cuz it will be around his waste real fucking soon.

Video package highlights of the tonite winners that are going to the US Tourney is shown. Now we see Honky Tonk Man in the ring.
Honky Tonk Man is here to let you all know that he is on roll. After I knocked the crap out of that Honky imposter Wangy Yangy or whatever he is about ready to Shake Rattle and Roll his way to being the DFWA US Champion...so bring out whoever my next victim is..
[YOUTUBE]U45L1HHYR8U[/YOUTUBE]
Honky throws fit in the ring...as the fans explode

- CM Punk def Honky Tonk Man with the GTS in short order to advance to the US Title Tourney.

The Cat comes on the jumbotron again.
I told you all we had big things coming and new signees everyday. We welcome Bobby Heenan, Dolph Ziggler, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe, and CM Punk to DFWA...but just wait there is lots more coming...LOTS MORE!

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

Awesome show. I can't wait to see Samoa Joe vs Bad News Brown and Jay Lethal vs Randy Savage.

W-olf

Reaction score

Great show I expect nothing less from you and you put Ziggler in the same division I had em in thats sweet lol .

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Great, great show, loving the impact all the new faces have had. Ziggler & Heenan is a natural fit, Lethal/Savage is a great feud to run, and Joe/Brown is going to be brutal! Can't wait to see how the other brand works out.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ziggler is a great first addition to Heenan's eventual family and its nice to see the move pay dividends immediately. Also great to see Jay Lethal in DFWA, he's sure to turn some heads. It's cool to see Macho not take too kindly to Lethal's impersonation. I wonder how far he'll go to get Lethal to stop doing the character?

Zema Ion with The Model? That's a genius move and I'm sure Martel will help Ion grow better and more arrogant, if that's possible. I predict there will be a lot of Arrogance sprayed in the near future. I loved reading that Mason Ryan got zapped. I hate that fucking guy, so any day he gets worked is a good day for me!

Samoa Joe vs. Bad News Brown will definitely rival anything going on in GMMWF in terms of brutality and I'm looking forward to seeing the two lock up. Poor Honky, losing after being on such a tear, but its alright because at least he lost to someone awesome in Punk. So far all the right guys are moving on in the tournament, but its going to be tough to see some of them go out in the next round.

Awesome as always sir.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

thank u all for your input...good to see my hard work not going unnoticed

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

It would be hard for me to dislike this federation, regardless of how it was booked, simply because The Cat is running the show. Excellent choice.

Furthermore, the US title tourney was an excellent idea. It was simple, granted, but it's an effective way to get the strap on someone. I'm rooting for ol Sheamus, but of course CM Punk is another safe bet. On that same note, Ziggler is a huge addition to your roster and pairing him with the brain is a stroke of genius. I can't imagine what such an alliance could amount to in real life...

Anyways, my other favorite thing about the show was Jay Lethal and the heat you created with him and Mach. It's such an obvious feud but something I so want to see. Too bad those dreams are long gone, but nevertheless, I get to see it come alive here and I'm content with that, and excited to see if anything becomes of the brief warning.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Thanks EC. I am glad you like it and if you have time you should read from the beginning of it all. I had some pretty good storylines that have already come and gone that I think you would have enjoyed.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sheamus going over Sid makes me a little sad...

BUT the debut of "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler makes up for it. Of course you know I think Heenan snatching him up was a PERFECT move. Just brilliant. Defeating McIntyre on his first night is a great start to boot.

Jay Lethal doing "Black Machismo" in Savage's back yard! Hilarity will ensue, I love it. I'm glad you went that route as I've always thought Lethal was a little dry without the gimmicks.

CM PUNK! The Cult of Personality gets dope. I like it. I hope he goes quite far, sir.