DFWA presents Wild Wild Wednesdays 03/28/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

[YOUTUBE]rtklZtGI4_s[/YOUTUBE]
DFWAWWWeds.png

[YOUTUBE]B3pNG6UPqxM[/YOUTUBE]
The Macho King is pissed..Yeah...he has had it with these punks...yeah...Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and Matt Morgan...your days are numbered PUNKS! Yeah, the King's Court is rip you all apart....tell em SID!
Sid grabs mic
Jay Lethal!You call yourself the Black Machismo you think that you can just cause people to lose titles and there will be no repercussions! Next time I plant you in the ground for GOOD! AND LEGION OF DOOM WE WANT OUR REMATCH TONIGHT! Cuz I am the ruler of the universe...
genius has the mic
Little gnats and little bugs can make one quite annoyed. So can imposters and Machine Gunns who made our title run destroyed. But revenge will be tasty just like sweet black tea. When Sabin,Morgan, Shelley, and Jay Lethal are wiped out for an eternity.

[YOUTUBE]BV6Zz7_-9vk[/YOUTUBE]
Alright since ya getting all serious in here Sid you got your rematch...but that's it...if you lose you get right back in line for another shot...and Macho...you, Daniels, and Skip will wrestle MCMG & Jay Lethal tonite...
Lethal shows up on jumbotron
Yeah but we won't be alone..yeah...The Blueprint will be in our corner as well as an old friend of ours yeah...who it is you will just have to see DIG IT!

[YOUTUBE]st7hZqQrD2E[/YOUTUBE]
- Koko B Ware def The Gambler with a roll up

Raymond Rougeau comes out in a wheelchair and talks about how Wang put him there and he can't wait to watch his brother The Mountie destroy him tonite..

- Jimmy Yang Wang def Mountie by DQ because Wang was attacked by Dino Bravo and Earthquake

Cat come on the jumbotron and announces that later tonite Wang and two tag team partners will take on Mountie, Bravo, & Earthquake

[YOUTUBE]GRdktv4ZQSk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hqYmbb_8CRs[/YOUTUBE]
- Super Crazy def Pat Tanaka with the Crazy Bomb
Then says that he is here for the CruiserX Title and nothing will stop him..not even the greatest man to ever live

with his manager Harvey Wippelman
[YOUTUBE]2zCmEncPsic[/YOUTUBE]
- Hugh Morrus def Scott Norton with the Moonsault after Crush & Adam Bomb came down and took Norton out when the ref wasn't looking...then the 3 men beat down Norton, but he was saved when Balls Mahoney came down with a chair and cleared out the ring.

- Kane def the Goon with the chokeslam
after the match Harvey Wippelman and his crew came down Kane was staring them down when Yokozuna came from behind and Bonzai dropped him on the concrete floor....Wippelman then got on the mic and introduced his crew including Yoko and dubbed them...The Harvey Cartel
HarveyCartel2.png

- Perfectly Ravishing def High Voltage with a Perfect Plex on Khaos

[YOUTUBE]w6XKkmLjGtY[/YOUTUBE]
You know for years and years people told me that I was the weak link of the Steiners...that Scott was the real superstar...It made me sick...so I came here to kick ass and take names...but the DFWA is a tough place so I found myself a partner that knows all to well what it's like to be in the shadow of a brother...so here is my new partner...Stevie Ray
DFWAOtherBrothers.png

-The Other Brothers def Head Cheese

- Rock N Roll Express def The State Patrol
They tell Perfectly Ravishing that they got their eyes on that gold around their wastes

in a match to get a shot at he six man titles next week
The British Invasion & Sheamus take on
[YOUTUBE]TTu4bGnZPp0[/YOUTUBE]
DFWAColons.png

- The Colons def BI & Sheamus when Carlito hits The BackCracker on Sheamus after he is knocked out with a lead pipe by the masked man

Magnus & Williams are in the ring as Sheamus comes to they look up onto the ramp and see Rob Terry & William Regal, Regal has the mic
This bloody Kingdom United has been nothing but a joke from the start. None of you get along that well and have been a disgrace to your homelands. Losing titles and important matches left and right...that is why the Blue Bloods are here to restore honor and prestige to the UK..Next week I will be brining a man who represents everything a champion should be...in fact he will be brining The European Championship with him...but until then...Sheamus someone wants to talk to you
The masked man comes to Regal and Terry and reveals himself to be...Drew McIntyre
Are ya shocked? You shouldn't be. I got sick and tired of you always getting the title shots and the spotlight Sheamus. You're a joke a disgrace and I am not the only one that thinks it...
Magnus and Williams then attack Sheamus and beat him down...Mason Ryan and Finlay come down for the save as Regal, Terry, BI, & Drew all laugh at the top of the ramp

promo video for the debut of the Junkyard Dog shows

- Samoa Joe def Jerry Flynn in 14 seconds
he is on the mic and about to talk when The Heenan Family music starts to play...he is surrounded by Rude, Perfect, Ziggler, & Aries...he decides that now is not the time and leaves the ring...Heenan grabs the mic
Your smarter then you look Joe. I told you humanoids we would take over and we did. Three champions..lead by one manager...me...the brain...the greatest manager of all time..now we got people coming out of the woodwork gunning for us...so chilupa chomping jumping bean and a couple of mullets that think they can compete with the greatest man to ever live and the most perfectly ravishing tag team of all time...tough chance...but we have to protect the gold and to do so I have rewarded a couple men who helped us obtain the gold Sunday...welcome the newest members of the Heenan Family...the Model Rick Martel and Zema Ion
Model and Ion come out to the ring and hug the rest of the family as they are doing so CM Punk's music hits..Punk is at the top of the ramp and has a mic
Well isn't his just cute. It figures that Ace & Gary over there were with you guys the whole time. That explains why attacked me when I had to dead to rights for the US Title their Nicky...oh I'm sorry Dolph....I almost forgot you dropped the gay male cheerleader gimmick and now are trying to emulate Mr Perfect...right down to the blonde curly hair..if I were you Curt I wouldn't share a hotel room with Zigs...he is already getting a little "single white female" on ya..so bottom line is this..since the Ambiguously Gay Duo cost me the title...I want a rematch...tonite
Brain responds
Not so fast grease monkey...you gotta earn a rematch...we beat you square and fair...but I am a fair man...so if you beat everyone member of the Heenan Family one on one...then you get your rematch...we'll start with Zema Ion tonight!

-CM Punk def Zema Ion with the GTS in 45 seconds...

was attacked after by the Heenan Family...Rock n Roll Express & Super Crazy come out...Heenan Fam still has upper hand when...
[YOUTUBE]fasJesnklds[/YOUTUBE]
Joe clears out the Family and helps Punk up, the shake hands and Joe gives the Heenan the throat cut hand gesture

Promo video...the 187 is coming

-Savio Vega def Paul Diamond

Macho, Daniels, & Sheffield w/Psycho Gunner, Genius, & Sherri are waiting for Lethal & MCMG w/ Matt Morgan in the ring...They come out to Lethal's music but they stop before they get in the ring then point to the jumbotron
[YOUTUBE]YPlCmwmRPp0[/YOUTUBE]
EY comes running down and they all hop in the ring and clear it out

- King's Court def Lethal & MCMG when Genius hit Sabin with ceptor and Gunner cheap shots Lethal...leaving Shelley to get pinned by the King with a flying elbow

- Jimmy Wang Yang, Bart Gunn, & Hillbilly Jim def Mountie, Earthquake, & Dino Bravo when Yang hit Yang time on Bravo...after the match Grenier, Dupree, & Conway join Bravo, Quake, & Mountie w/Raymond Rougeau and beat the face team down in the ring...
Rogeau gets on the mic and declares war on them..and introduces his stable as
leMdQuebec.png

promo for the upcoming PPV
DFWAAbeFroman2.png

Main Event

- The Road Warriors def Psycho Gunner when they hit Sid with the Doomsday Device after he was tripped by Eric Young...

The Court and Lethal's Gang brawl up the ramp and to the back as LOD stands in the ring watching when
[YOUTUBE]ZtkICY4NrlY[/YOUTUBE]
They are attacked from behind..Big Dick Chokeslams Hawk and Bubba & Devon put Animal through a table.

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
Great stuff man I Lol'ed at The Other Brothers name only of course credentials are there and cant wait to see what you do with Dudleys and R-N-R.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It was definitely worth the wait sir, great stuff.

Love the new Genius poem and as I said before, keep those coming, they add so much to the show I can't even really put it into words. The continued Macho/Lethal fued is great and I can't wait for them to get into it more. KOKO B WARE gets the win and all is right with the world once more.

Can't wait to see who the Cowboys are, I assume its not the Dallas football team coming. :lol: Harvey Kartel is an awesome name for a stable and who better to run it than one of the more underrated managers in wrestling history? The only thing he needs to make his stable complete is Big Bully Busick.

Steiner and Stevie as the Other Brothers is wild, a great name. Just make sure Rick does most of the wrestling and things should be fine with them. Glad to see you're using Regal well right off the bat too, I know you'll do right by him. The whole exchange with Heenan and Punk was awesome, that's definitely something I can envision in my head as kicking major ass.

The introduction of the Rougeau stable is crazy too and I instantly hate them because they're French. :lol: Dudley Boys causing shit with the Warriors is only going to lead to bad things for them I think.

Once again, excellent work sir and certainly a great read.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank u my friends...i do love the comments they keep me going

and I have some plans for all the new people I brought it...

I do need Busick don't I?