• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DFWA Friday Night Fights on FX 01/25/13 (results posted)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
FridayNightFights.png

Main Event
RockDF13.png
&
RybackDF13.png

VS
BullyRayDF13.png
&
SidDF13.png

PTSRoberts.png

Primetime Sam Roberts here with the results of the first Friday Night Fights on FX

Since Super Crazy was Gringo Killa'd on a pile of Steel Chairs he will be out so we have an open spot on the active roster. In a triple threat for that spot we have Jay Lethal vs Zema Ion vs Alex Shelly.
Jay Lethal def Zema Ion & Alex Shelly by hitting the Lethal Injection handspring cutter on Ion

The Four Horsemen come out and are in the ring...with Miss Kitty, Candice, Tracy, & Marlena but there is no JJ Dillon...
Flair said:
San Diego California is hot tonight. The Four Horsemen are in town with our lovely women and about ready to WHOO paint the town red. But first things first...we did not have the night last Monday that we wanted to. We wanted to make a much bigger impact in DFWA but we the Horsemen never quit and will always bring the fight and rock the town don't you worry.

Arn Anderson said:
That's right Ric you see the Four Horsemen have always stood for excellence and always will. But something is bothering me right now...where the hell is JJ and why haven't we seen him since the PPV?

*JJ Dillon appears on the Jumbotron*
Arn you are right the Horsemen have always stood for excellence but when I look at the ring and see the men in it....I don't see excellence anymore...I see a group of men that are past their prime...men who just can't run with the young bucks anymore...that is why I James J Dillon have brought together a group of men who will be MY NEW Horsemen...

Flair said:
You can't do that! We are the only Horsemen you can't do that!
*Austin Aries shows up on the Jumbotron with Rosa Mendes by his side
[QUOTE = Austin Aries]Shut the hell up old man. Mr Dillon approached me and asked "A Double how would you the greatest man that ever lived like to be the first member of a group that will revolutions nice the sport as we know it...not only that but also be the group that rids wrestling once and for all of The Four Horsemen?" Well I was quick to jump aboard but I wasn't alone...[/QUOTE]
*just then the camera pans over to Bad Influence Daniels & Kazarian with the Bella Twins*
JJ said:
That's right not only did I get Austin Aries but I got the greatest tag team in the sport today....Bad Influence....but I wasn't quite done yet...I needed one more superstar that has that potential to be one of the greatest of all time...I got THE SHOW OFF...Dolph Ziggler
*Dolph is on screen with AJ & Big E by his side laughing*
Ziggler said:
About 15 years ago I used to idolize you Flair...now you are just a desperate old washed up has been. You didn't know when to hang up the boots and call it quite Ric. Now the new Horsemen are gonna put you, broken down Arn, out of shape Tully, and the world's least interesting man out to pasture for good.
*screen goes black and the Horsemen are going nuts in the ring, Flair takes off his jacket and gives it an elbow drop*

*commercial break*
match announced for next week's Friday Night Fights
ArnDF13.png
vs
AriesDF13.png

The Heenan Family def Hillbilly Jim, Bart Gunn, & Duke Droese when Ordorff hit Gunn with a Piledriver

Homicide def Koko B Ware with a Gringo Killa
The Rhodes Scholars def Mulkeys in 33 seconds when Cody hit Crossrhodes on Randy
Sandow said:
Hello Cretans and Leptons the esteemed Mr Rhodes and I are here to save you from the parade of garbage and idiocy that you see parading around you. It is insulting to us to hear you cheering for such clowns as Funkin Pimpin. Two clodhoppers who dance around with valets and quote unquote Ho's. Their very existence is insulting enough without hearing you backwards heathens cheering for them. We will rid this federation of such blatant acts of complete and utter buffoonery
*just then Godfather and Brodus hit the ring and clear Rhodes Scholars out*

Antonio Cesaro w/William Regal def Chris Adams with the Very European Uppercut

Pope def Jerry Flynn with the Pope Drop (stunner)
*as Pope walked backstage he was attacked from behind by Bad News Brown who laid him out with a steel chair*

Celtic Barrage w/William Regal def The Usos when Sheamus hit Jay with Brogue Kick

Warlord def Samoa Joe when Jake The Snake attacked Joe from behind and hit him with a DDT as the Warlord had the ref distracted

*Carlito comes out and calls out Miz, Miz & Maryse come out. Carlito tells Miz that he isn't awesome...in fact he's not even cool..then he spits apple in Miz's face and hit him with the Backcracker.*

Another Match for next week is made Carlito v Miz nontitle if Carlito wins he get his rematch for the title at Pulp Fiction

Macho Man def Dino Bravo in 3 minutes with the Flying Elbow Drop
*Macho then makes the belt motion and points to Punk who is now standing at the top of the ramp*
*Punk shakes his head no and walks away*

in the Main Event
The Rock & Ryback def Bully Ray and Sid when Rock hit the Rock Bottom on Sid

the first match for Punk Fiction has been announced
PunkFictSidBack.png

keep checking back throughout the week for more matches to be announced

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I like the idea of Dillon forming a new version of the Horsemen to take out the old one, and it should lead to a pretty awesome feud so I'm cool with that. Nice touch with Flair giving his jacket the old elbow drop after the segment too, always good for some laughs. Anderson vs. Aries is a great kick start to that feud as well and would have been a great match if it could have happened in real life.

While I like the idea of Pope feuding with Bad News, I have to say, why do brothers always end up fighting each other?!? :lol: I was also really stoked to see a heel win due to some form of interference in the Warlord/Jake match and I'd think Joe/Jake could be pretty dynamite if booked right. Macho beating Bravo warms my heart as always, Bravo can go suck a dick.

Ryback/Sid wouldn't be great from a match quality standpoint, but in terms of sheer spectacle, its an easy buy for me, so good choice on the first Punk Fiction match. As always, you remain the gold standard for these BTB's dude, keep it up.