Devitt is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Thank you. Now I'll be seeing the Crippler whenever I see this cat from now on.
Well I think he's Irish though, so he'll sound nothing like him or be like him in the ring. Just the still picture ^up there kiiiiind of reminds me of him. Don't let WWE get wind of that statement though. They would drop him faster than Batista's return went sour with the fans.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It seems WWE will be keeping the name because they used his name on WWE.com where when they announced Mystico they used the WWE name Sin Cara.

WWE's doing a good talent raid and I really enjoy what they're doing for their future.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It seems WWE will be keeping the name because they used his name on WWE.com where when they announced Mystico they used the WWE name Sin Cara.

WWE's doing a good talent raid and I really enjoy what they're doing for their future.
I agree in some respects, but this is a tad reminiscent of the last years of the Monday Night Wars.
WCW rated ECW's talents only for both to go out of business. I realize circumstances are different, but having one evil empire is lame.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Whoooo the prince is home! The king is dead, long live the prince :) here's hoping WWE dont fuck it up.