Devitt is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE announced today that they have signed Fergal "Prince" Devitt, who if you have never seen him is an amazing talent.

He will report to NXT, though I don't expect him to be down there very long.

They have posted an interview with him on WWE.com, that you can read by clicking here.

We will have much more on Devitt's signing here on the site later today.

It's official.

Get real fuckers

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I hope he gets to use that sweet Carnage-like body paint. Oh and the top rope stomp he seems to like so much. I enjoy how he uses that bicycle kick type move in that video.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
1f2c76a82d0c5aff996ec3eed053a5c8.png

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He kinda reminds me of Benoit at first glance (just in a pic, not in ring)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Can someone link me a Devitt match? I asked for one in the other thread a while ago but was strongly ignored

Stopspot

Reaction score

Here are a few I scrounged up on yt

Reactions: Leo C

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Never heard of the guy. But since he's wrestled in indies, he must be damn good! Excited to see him and Kenta in NXT and then sooner rather than later on the main roster.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy. But since he's wrestled in indies, he must be damn good! Excited to see him and Kenta in NXT and then sooner rather than later on the main roster.
Wrestling on the indies does not guarantee that you are good. For every good indy wrestler there are ten shit ones.

And you have it a bit off on the info. Devitt mainly cut his teeth in Japan. Working for the biggest promotion in Japan, New Japan Pro.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wrestling on the indies does not guarantee that you are good. For every good indy wrestler there are ten shit ones.

And you have it a bit off on the info. Devitt mainly cut his teeth in Japan. Working for the biggest promotion in Japan, New Japan Pro.

Sure, you have a point.

I just thought that he was good, since he's an indy guy, well NJPW guy to be exact. I always thought when WWE were calling up guys from indy scenes, that they were so damn good... Hence DBry, Harper, Cesaro, Ambrose, Rollins, Punk...

- Thank you for posting this, man. I just watched some of his matches, he's great.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Devitt is one of the best today.