Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
why wud u modkill someone inactive for 1 cycle with 130 posts and not modkill someone inactive for more than 1 cycle with 0 posts

u okay tea?

because she said she would?

*shrugs

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah this was my one and done, I’m out. Shout out to SA, still my favourite player of the game and Touché to Wang, I guess. Bastard. XD

And to the people suddenly chiming “oh I would have went for no lynch”, no you wouldn’t have, you would have been as clueless as we were in there, get over yourselves my God.
It's really not that hard to figure out and i think anyone above average would have

All u need to do is realise the split and then know that you can't possible win if scum or sk is the only hostile alive that night. (Unless they don't realise you're BP or SA is DV)

Once u realise this then you know your only way to win is to keep everyone alive and force a situation where scum need to deal with each other.

I think SA would realise this too, his problem was he was misreading the split.

33% non town and 25% scum is very standard for a setup. Thinking the scum team only accounted for 16% of the game when the indies could townside was a pretty big miscalculation.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bro, I just felt in my bones Wang was wrong but it made so much sense that McNight was SK. I knew there HAD to be a reason for your info. I'm happy with my game, but the fact I had to solve tough scenario after tough scenario was rough. You guys did do a great job at squirming when we had you on the hook and it's applaudable effort. Your last line I kind of felt was you being truthful.

I was quite clear with my words, too. I always said think about it from my pov that there was no way he could flip town and expect to get out my lynch the next day.

I was honestly pretty happy that it never occurred to anyone until after I flipped that he could be the SK.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
was it urgent to modkill junk?

idk why you are crying about it.
You just want specific people to get modkilled?
after you crying about it host started killing.
not her fault things didnt go your way.

*shrugs

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Was there any part of you - that would have forced a No Lynch on final day? Just curious.
Definitely not. I really did think the setup didn't allow for a fourth Wolf (not complaining just it is what it is), so I felt like it was the end with a SK lynch. I also think that it's very rare to get to end game like that with three factions still alive and a no lynch being the only option for a Town win. Very unique situation and it's not really in my bones to not go gung ho in that situation.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I think SA would realise this too, his problem was he was misreading the split.

him refusing to believe that mafia was active was hella weird...
I mean.
literally two night kills lol...

Then after hours he believed wang was some indy with 1 kill?
welp.

gg

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I was quite clear with my words, too. I always said think about it from my pov that there was no way he could flip town and expect to get out my lynch the next day.

I was honestly pretty happy that it never occurred to anyone until after I flipped that he could be the SK.
Your words and Wang saying McNight was Wolf really did haunt me.

Until that last phase, I did zero SK hunting, which is the norm for me. I expect a little more crossfire between Mafia and SK and that just didn't happen this game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Definitely not. I really did think the setup didn't allow for a fourth Wolf (not complaining just it is what it is), so I felt like it was the end with a SK lynch. I also think that it's very rare to get to end game like that with three factions still alive and a no lynch being the only option for a Town win. Very unique situation and it's not really in my bones to not go gung ho in that situation.
Fair fair. I like the honesty. Was not an end game scenario I envisaged

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
so game of the year?

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wang did claim that kill though. As a hunter. It’s a sus claim, but it accounts for the second kill.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Fair fair. I like the honesty. Was not an end game scenario I envisaged
Of course, I'm nothing but honest. Just a tough end game scenario where in order for Town to win, we needed solve five puzzles in a row and unfortunately the last puzzle just wasn't solved correctly.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Of course, I'm nothing but honest. Just a tough end game scenario where in order for Town to win, we needed solve five puzzles in a row and unfortunately the last puzzle just wasn't solved correctly.
But they were basically solved...

You had two outed hostiles in the thread that meant you couldn't win the game without no lynching. Unless you believed Wangs claim, but why would you listen to outed non-town?

Not trying to be harsh btw I think you played fantastically but the end game was frustrating to watch