Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I almost got out of bed to suggest this as my out. My plan was to say would a true sk ever suggest it as he'd lose then attempt to throw back at gip.

Abi and Ekko know each other too well though. I still feel like Ekko played erratically so not sure how sa knew
With Ekko it's just about what is he actually trying to do and how is he saying it. He's not the best talker and he posts wallies, so sometimes it's fucking difficult to understand exactly what his motive was.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the game again, Juice. I’ll post some more thoughts on the game when I get some more time later on tonight.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also just for the record because I don’t want the narrative that he was trying to break the game to keep going

@Ace Marvel never threatened to break the game. In fact he specifically said he WOULD NOT post his role pm out of respect for the players

now, I’m not going to defend what he was doing at the time because that was 100% out of order towards juice when there could be a million reasons why his result was wrong and he was hella toxic about it. I just wanted to point out that the dude was upset and ranting but he did not threaten to break the game as people keep saying
Having our real Cop and Doc mod killed really fucking sucked, especially when Holt was unsolvable and drained so much energy but was never mod killed. Wang also just showing up because he gets pinged by a team is tough. I do think some of the mod kills and subs deserve questioning for sure.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also ppl needing to count to 2 to realize theres 2 non town alive was mind boggling from mr i had the game realized on monday. How about a non vote ,silly.

Was right on wang, lethal b4 i died too lol
I thought seven non-Town in this game was too much, not my fault thinking four Wolves and a SK in a seventeen person game is too much. And there's no way in hell ANYONE is going to no lynch in a situation that might be MYLO and they're holding a DV.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Smaller games would be nice, but we did have a good game last time with lots of activity.

I'd even go as far to suggest that notorious no-shows and dippers subject themselves to being barred from x amount of games. Wang was absent in the game thread but strategising in the scum chat, so...it's cloudy cos he was active, just not for all to see.

Next game I host, I'll have a minimum post count per day cycle rule. I played in one on WG and it got me to be better at framing my scum game to be more 'natural.'

I'm chuffed though that early Poyser and early tweet had a town on me, so I started well. Then I sucked. and sucked more.
Add a max post count too because others will be able to play and add thoughts when the game is not drowned out by one or two people.

I guarantee Holt would have read the game and posted and played had there not been 2500 posts to read through.

I struggle to keep uo because of that especially when I am town. The worst part was when I was reading and asking questions I got no answer especially when I was way behind.

Gip pointed it out or someone did. No follow through on this. I could as I was in a continuous read back of 2000 posts per day until some we eliminated.

Gip or Man also stated we played in games where we had at max 1500 to 2000 posts in the game for awhile with like 8 or 9 players.

I have tried to adapt and keep up. So I may just retire on this game as I don't want to be the reason someone like Jeff quits or doesn't play.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Anyway, I did enjoy myself this game and really had to fucking think and comb through shit to make it this far. I appreciate the effort everyone contributed to this game. Just remember that Mafia is fun and doesn't always have to be so tense. The only time I was legit pissed was when Ekko was repped out. Anything else is just me having fun, or trolling, or responding to nonsense. It is never my intention to cause negative feelings are to make someone so frustrated or upset and I really do wish the best for everyone.

With that said, I'll take my loss (and MVP trophy!) and say PEACE.

@The Lich King thank you for the game.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh I really do think TP played well as a cop that had no real results and tried to tell Ace what was going on. His methods are not what I would do but he got there.

Abi- you played well and I knew it thats what I was pleading to I felt bad having to make you the last person.

John- for game number two that was some good work as a SK you did really really good.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"the only time I was mad was when the guy I've defended all game was repped out" :heston dude gonna defend his dude to the grave and beyond

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
1667654599219.gif

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Tough game, especially at the end, where I made 4/4 right decisions and still lost.

I said it in dead chat.
You made no decisions at all.
You have no conviction.

On the day I repped in when we "accidently" CFD lethal you tried to remove your vote to stop it.
Afterwards you spent hella time thinking and then voted for mcHenry.

The next day even you did the same.
Spent hella time thinking and an indie hammered on Switch.

The next day was just you so you had to actually vote.

Need more conviction....

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Don't know how I feel about Wang using his job as a slight attempt for emotional plea and excuses...

He did this the last game as well and he was also scum.
He has a dont post when scum meta now.
Should policy lynch him
Annoying af.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler