Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I even pmd smark at one point during it saying I think a discussion is warranted for rules again. Like you can say modkills once 3 times outright just boot
Should never ask for modkills in thread

Should never threaten to rep out

Should never threaten to post ur role pm

Ppl who do this: this is loser behavior. Stop

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also hard time frames for inactivity.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Fighting against Wang I had absolutely nothing to work with 117 posts that's only 9 more than the host.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
N smaller games. Ill keep yelling at hosts about it . 18 actives always end up like 5 inactives
Can see that being beneficial. Then even if you have people failing to stay active you should still have backups

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can see that being beneficial. Then even if you have people failing to stay active you should still have backups
Thats the idea. A full game of 10-12 w 3 reps avail gonna be seemless in theory. Im esp bitter here because our best role fucked off on us. Even one successfull doc use n2 forward n town wins ez

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Smaller games would be nice, but we did have a good game last time with lots of activity.

I'd even go as far to suggest that notorious no-shows and dippers subject themselves to being barred from x amount of games. Wang was absent in the game thread but strategising in the scum chat, so...it's cloudy cos he was active, just not for all to see.

Next game I host, I'll have a minimum post count per day cycle rule. I played in one on WG and it got me to be better at framing my scum game to be more 'natural.'

I'm chuffed though that early Poyser and early tweet had a town on me, so I started well. Then I sucked. and sucked more.

Reactions: Poyser

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Smaller games would be nice, but we did have a good game last time with lots of activity.

I'd even go as far to suggest that notorious no-shows and dippers subject themselves to being barred from x amount of games. Wang was absent in the game thread but strategising in the scum chat, so...it's cloudy cos he was active, just not for all to see.
That's almost worse though. I mean I get that strategy but if it's done every time with 2 or more scum it gives a heavy advantage end game?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That's almost worse though. I mean I get that strategy but if it's done every time with 2 or more scum it gives a heavy advantage end game?
nah what I mean is not allowed to sign up for the next few games.

Hosts put a lot of effort into games, so when people just no show (Junk, Holt, CP, N0M) it's just poor form. N0M I give a pass to cos he's a busy guy, but the others it's every game and leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Holt redeemed himself by just not playing :lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So I assume Wang watched Jeff like smark said he did that's how I got caught? Just guessed the rest of my targets?
I tracked you and then tracked you the next 2 nights

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: John McHenry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Really unlucky @Sister Abigail. If not for the modkills you would have won that game. Thought you played a killer game, only mistake you made was in the final phase. It was a tough position to be in but the only option was to no lynch and force scum and SK to shoot each other. The mistake was thinking all of mafia were dead, and I’m not sure why you thought that as mafia having 25% of the total game or there abouts is pretty standard. 3 players would have been too little in an 18 man game. If you realised there was still one left, it’s fairly obvious that Wang outed himself as mafia originally. He even said for a fact that smark wasn’t lying lmao. But you didn’t pick up on him outing himself for whatever reason, and it gave him time to think of a different tact which he did pretty well. You should have asked him what verse he was from when he claimed Poirot, but eh if you lynch wang instead of Mchenry then it’s just a loss but to the other faction so doesn’t really matter. Also tweet dying confirms Mchenry as non town anyway, literally no other person in the game would have shot tweet, and he was clearly super paranoid about him in the thread lmao

But yeah really unlucky. You can usually afford a mistake or two as town but you had to play a perfect game to win and that’s super hard. Still think you’re the obvious MVP of the game regardless.
Wang saying that McNight was Wolf made zero sense to me and the back tracking was just baffling. But then Gip told me he'd never go that hard for a fake claim. Knew Hercule as Bounty Hunter made no sense. But at the end of the day, I was never going to no lynch there. Tough game, especially at the end, where I made 4/4 right decisions and still lost.

Don't know how I feel about Wang using his job as a slight attempt for emotional plea and excuses...

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Probably should have shot one of em
This. With SK in games, eliminating Mafia and SK doesn't fall solely on Town. I knew Ekko wasn't SK because he was pretty spot on with his suss and didn't shoot in that pool. Super hard when SK and Mafia are only taking out Town and Town is left to try and eliminate both.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'd also like to start off by apologising for some of my conduct in the game, especially towards @Sister Abigail and @Ekkologix

I play with emotion and you guys just fucked me off to the point I blew up. You're both very good hands.
Don't even worry about it. Mafia is a crazy game and emotions get high. I never take things personally. But now you know I can't trust Town Lethal getting emotional.

:faith

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang saying that McNight was Wolf made zero sense to me and the back tracking was just baffling. But then Gip told me he'd never go that hard for a fake claim. Knew Hercule as Bounty Hunter made no sense. But at the end of the day, I was never going to no lynch there. Tough game, especially at the end, where I made 4/4 right decisions and still lost.

Don't know how I feel about Wang using his job as a slight attempt for emotional plea and excuses...
I didn't use it as a pleas as I was pretty frustrated with it at the time and tied it to my frustration that we knew John was the SK ans couldn't get him lynched. I was pretty frustrated.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail