Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is just me going over the first half of his second life; I feel like I know his second half of his second life well enough. I think there are some important contradictions and a bit of a change in his solving skills. He handled Jeff's list fairly poorly after reading things again.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My decision will probably be McNight. I'll wait a bit to see if Gip or Wang have anything to pipe in on, but I will cast my vote before I go to sleep tonight.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Pretty fucking wild. I caught Barry with my ninth post and Lethal with my seventeenth post.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
There is not much more that I can say. I am about to crash myself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
There is not much more that I can say. I am about to crash myself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Yeah same, I can't think of many things that John could pull right now that would even try to tempt me to go with Wang so if you wanna do it, Im fully up for it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 6
With four alive - it takes three votes for a lynch to occur.
There is 24 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 5:20 PM UK TIME 5th November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Wangman Page (1) - John McHenry
John McHenry (3) - Wangman Page, Sister Abigail

CFCS-recovering-a-man-overboard.jpg

The passengers on the ship decided that they didn't care for what Smark had to say - and tossed him overboard where he drowned before their eyes.

JOHN MCHENRY2 IS DEAD

Ykz3YWq_lnflF0y9Ys3r4v4YYRfO9ErzTbz-NKkaN7iqPRGsEdIZuldOkcq9kEyXKiz53Hwjtc2HwhokkTDA0Y4XKD6gVCtUiB7odMiC7mbRUJhCccm9wZFvM6w89WHm8AT34J2Qtn3ve1WYgKMK_4ytvoreEP4eJpTHmIEw4Jog0M9DQp9iuXQGDg

You are Dr. Linus Windlesham

You are the Serial Killer. Your goal is to be the last player alive. You are self aligned and have to make a kill each night.

You are KILLER ALIGNED and win if you are the last player alive.

NIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE BRIEFLY​

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
murder-scene-cartoon-vector-id165067136

As you all arise from you bed - after the sixth night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Once again, another body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest with the same modus operandi as the previous murder

SISTER ABIGAIL IS DEAD
IfrgT3hZ1RCLPMHp56s_qB18-QNMcVubyc3Xo6DI-njXFNBnq4CMS_Js2nreriSmKt2xvqv6PilwQQiiMOrktVXDyBh-LC2Db6t-K0TCgh_MMCPfey6ANMCt01t2uKJjESF3JsDicfUTHba_MOb9OAgT1-vduorbE0V2CDGcQgqzlXscFzfK1FgFi-xbDw

You are Salome Otterbourne

You are the town Judge. You have two votes during the day phase and are the double voter.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.

VILLIAN ALIGNED control the majority of the votes and win the game.

MVP: Sister Abigail
HM: T-Pein2 & Johh McHenry2

REMAINING ALIVE

SdAupJxNhz_PCVLGLmDmQ1TGXCTamdfhTFfUV4XE2NtTYe8aJ5JgHRbZtaU2QE7mG7Bm-aTDkOBo4K9wtWRvUXZZgNpRuUNisHjDaQH_aHgY2lzW-0WQGn-q60rgtHMxN8ZJ_Dji2cIQd959E_PSiaoQPWZUxgaC4xum08-wOnJN5HCIZyjuZt_nOQLoSg

You are Louise Bourget

You are the town’s Bulletproof and can survive one night kill - after your vest has been hit you will not survive another. You will be informed if your vest has been hit.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.

kt9G4AeummlArERF1ypSw1UwyI6bRAS5TnnQBJM_NOmMJatYibON5OTe47LYuClZHfDmts0MXIYrMr7w54RgHSIIeLlQDu2bl44NJRscZOILRRY4c4-8-wdJcFMdW0Molw6OKIEzrMQ6WMPpkPxDIVXVk34NbdwUA9--HTmJebh78h0dI3ZXFY1LQGc4Xw

You are Marie Van Schuyler

You are a true villain and are the Mafia’s Tracker. One per night you can target a player and learn who, is anybody that player targeted that same night (but not the action the player performed).

You are VILLIAN ALIGNED and win if the villains control the majority of votes.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Damn what a ride.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Knew he wasnt bh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Really unlucky @Sister Abigail. If not for the modkills you would have won that game. Thought you played a killer game, only mistake you made was in the final phase. It was a tough position to be in but the only option was to no lynch and force scum and SK to shoot each other. The mistake was thinking all of mafia were dead, and I’m not sure why you thought that as mafia having 25% of the total game or there abouts is pretty standard. 3 players would have been too little in an 18 man game. If you realised there was still one left, it’s fairly obvious that Wang outed himself as mafia originally. He even said for a fact that smark wasn’t lying lmao. But you didn’t pick up on him outing himself for whatever reason, and it gave him time to think of a different tact which he did pretty well. You should have asked him what verse he was from when he claimed Poirot, but eh if you lynch wang instead of Mchenry then it’s just a loss but to the other faction so doesn’t really matter. Also tweet dying confirms Mchenry as non town anyway, literally no other person in the game would have shot tweet, and he was clearly super paranoid about him in the thread lmao

But yeah really unlucky. You can usually afford a mistake or two as town but you had to play a perfect game to win and that’s super hard. Still think you’re the obvious MVP of the game regardless.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thanks for the game juice. Add me into the scum and SK chats plz when u get a chance

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler